Removal of CO 11 Signal Regiment Post

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by IS Ski Geek, Nov 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. IS Ski Geek

IS Ski Geek War Hero Moderator

Ladies and Gents,

I have removed the above mentioned post for a number of reasons.

1. If you feel that strongly about it then man the f*&$k Up and go and have a word with the Badge or even the CO about it.

2. There are too many personal names mentioned in this thread. Regardless of wither they are serving or not. PERSEC is not a dirty word. Ensure that no names are used.

3. If you are some kind of trolling knob that has 4 posts and then decides to get on here and just drip like a tap then do one. Many of the posts in the thread were near the stage of defamation of character and can not be tolerated.

4. If you dont like it then lets step outside and have a fight.

5. I thank you. :x

2. Ski-Geek

You have removed this post because you were TOLD TO REMOVE IT!!

It has been running all weekend and you were totally oblivious to it untlil someone phoned you today and said REMOVE IT!! HA HA! Great to see that our Moderator is up for free speech and what is supposed to be the spirit of ARRSE. Keep tapping to the tune. Maybe your legs will get worn out soon!!

3. Freedom of Speach?
    Freedom to report News etc...
    Like roadster said, if the turd was indeed a turd, let the post run its course....Or is this the 'THE OLD SCHOOL TIE' closeing it down?
    Out.

4. Royal Signals, the car-crash reading of the forum world.

5. Could someone PM me with the general gist of the thread? I have been having fun in Valencia and cannot believe that I've missed out on the only interesting thread in the Signals board in years.

6. Damn and double damn, I missed it too! :(

7. A half Colonel told some people to do some PT and them some other activities (the nature of which appear to be disputed but seem to come under the umbrella of 'team building'). They do it. Some whinging knobber comes on here to chops off about it because that's the way the Corps works whenever we get told to do something, apparently.

8. PT?? Was it on a Wed afternoon? If not, that's disgraceful!! :wink:

9. Answer's simple isn't it - don't come on here and mention names.

I would have loved to go for a jolly and a lash up - I never get invited to anything. :cry:

10. Hehehe spot on. Similar to the Bramcote wives club.

11. "Censorship is not a dirty word Blackadder!"

:D

12. I thought the thread in question was of a years ealier activity....

13. I think it actually covered events from about 20 years ago to more recent times. It also covered at least 3 different people and 3 different geographical locations.

14. So,just why was the CO of 11 Signal Regiment removed from his post ?