• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Remote Control Mud Muppets

Knocker they will never be allowed to use it look how many little buttons and switches there are :lol: :lol:
We know they've all got bratty fingers maybe thats why they want lasses in there trade :twisted: :twisted:
They'll be a little more delicate than some of them :D :D
Big bad Bob S*****by from 8 Fd Sqn for a start!!!!

HEART_STOPPER said:
Knocker they will never be allowed to use it look how many little buttons and switches there are :lol: :lol:
We know they've all got bratty fingers maybe thats why they want lasses in there trade :twisted: :twisted:
They'll be a little more delicate than some of them :D :D
Big bad Bob S*****by from 8 Fd Sqn for a start!!!!
woz or si f**k perhaps

woz is a plant op guru now

HEART_STOPPER said:
woz is a plant op guru now
whatever :!: :!: :!: :!:

"plant op guru" is that a mythical creature :?: :?: :?: :?:

Sorry by that I mean in "the eyes of other muck muppets" :D
To the rest of us just another lever puller :twisted:

The best bit is that they get to sit in a bloody Saxon for protection!! A bloody Saxon!!! Well they do at the moment anyway, we've had remote Atlas for a while at the Grim....

sprjim wrote:

I like the bit where it says it works when out of sight. Can you imagine?
an improvement??????? [/quote]

I guess. We'll never see a planty out of his dossbag again though. Oh wait, yeah, definately and improvement! :)

hurrahfortheRE said:
sprjim said:
Plant Op Guru? You mean Fitter RE yeah?
That would be plant god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WRONG................................................OUT :!: :!: :!: :!:

sprjim said:
But knocker, surely you're not a planty?
no i am not a planty................although i have a lot of the shape of an older style planty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plant-Pilot said:
But has it got a pie warmer?
not sure BUT am sure you lot could get one in if you tried hard enough :p :p :p :p