• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Remote access JPA and the new MOD.GOV - Links anyone?

Anyone got a link to remote access JPA now that the MOD had moved to MOD.GOV? The old MOD.co.uk links don't work anymore and searching the new site is not helping.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
Try:

https://authenticate.gateway.gov.uk/sidp/SignIn.ashx?gwv=1.0&gwrealm=urn:federation:d2btrade

(Haven't got my card with me, so can't confirm for sure...)

c_f - only useful for expenses, just about everything else is only available on full-fat DII

Didn't want to start a new thread and searches have thrown up some crap. Has anyone got a link to current MQ rates as looking for someone this year rates for a C type grade 2 quarter with garage attached...from what I've seen so far it may only be on Intranet....unless a guru has other links.

Latest Threads