Reminder: The Sun Military Awards ITV1 21:00 tonight 21/12

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Gremlin, Dec 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

2. The cynic in me wonders how long these awards will continue for once we exit Afghan and the Military reverts to been the dregs of society once again.

3. The only reason this is happening is publicity for the sun. Do people think they really care about squaddies?

4. They do have the bravest war correspondants. I read it somewhere.

5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Almost certainly not, which is why I mentioned KAPE. We might as well make the most of it whilst the opportunity is there.

6. I killed a stray dog on tour... Can I expect a medal for this. I must stress it was just for a laugh not because it was dangerous or owt.

7. So far so good. A bit Yankish but the public love this kind of thing so will no doubt watch it and take it in.

8. Nice to see the old boys of Bomber Command getting a bit of recognition.

9. ..........and nice to see Mr D Beckham (and one of the boys) making a low-profile but supportive appearance. His simian-jawed wife must have had a more pressing engagement.

10. It's harmless. Stating that this unit is better than that unit is a poor call, but it's good to see some of our injured mates on the box.

11. was it in the sun by any chance

12. Not seen this sig animation before....i actually cannot stop watching....I know what is going to happen but I have to watch to make sure!

13. good isn't it

14. The dust hit the eyes the minute the children came out...........................................................

Braver than they can comprehend

15. BfB, you're not the only one. Humbling to say the least.