Remembrance Surprise Surprise

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Bad CO, Jul 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Just in by email which may be of interest. Perhaps you'd like to meet up again with your bezzer from basic or the bloke who saved your life that time?

Note that this isn't Princess Productions again. Not only have they had the decency to contact us first but they're also not daft enough to provide a personal email address!

You can contact them at
  2. long as the bitch doesn't sing.

3. Nothing wrong with Cilla.
  4. Bad CO

I wasn't going to do this but you made me. It would appear that Cilla is no longer working there

Reunion Flyer.jpg
  5. Bezzer? How old are you ffs BCO.
  6. Eh? Have you been sampling your own stash? My childhood was scarred forever by that screeching Gorgon.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. I would like to see again the recruiting Sgt at the ACIO I went through, he reckoned I would last two weeks, owes me a tenner with interest,

Sgt B****r
  8. Bad CO

Hey I'll have you know that I'm down with the kids ........

9. unlike stuart hall going down with kids...
  10. And that's how rumours start........

Sent in a harsh font, using finger paints
  11. Any fuwel no it's not kewl for oldies to rap street speak.
  12. Hmm...there are a few that I haven't seen or had contact with since I left the service, that I wouldn't mind having a beer or 10 with again. We could perhaps set back Canadian-German relationships 70 odd years back again.
  13. I'd give Holly Willloughby a few surprises....
    • Like Like x 2
  14. I'd like to meet the young man from Belfast who nearly broke my jaw with a brick in 1977 during a riot.

I'd like to tell him that the Criminal Injuries compensation money for the injury came to a lot of cash for someone on a private's pay in those days, and that my new wife and I made very good use of the cash in various bars in Gibraltar.

And then I'd punch his lights out on camera.

• Like Like x 3
  15. I`d like to meet up again with the lying twat from RAF Careers Office, who told me I was joining `One of the Big Three`;

And then I`d punch his lights out on camera!
    • Like Like x 2