Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remembrance parades

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
I see what you did there. Capital E though.
Without seeming to question her celestial magnificence, and I'm sure it's still within her capabilities to provide some input - I fail to see what relevence the Greek god of love has over the NHS, or indeed remembrance parades at this juncture.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Without seeming to question her celestial magnificence, and I'm sure it's still within her capabilities to provide some input - I fail to see what relevence the Greek god of love has over the NHS, or indeed remembrance parades at this juncture.
You do know that Eros was a God, not a Goddess?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well, @dingerr did want to know whether @Old Stab had sussies on underneath his uniform. And who are we to pass judgement on the drooling pervert and his twisted proclivities?

Latest Threads