Remembrance day outrage in Cheltenham.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by 762baynet, Nov 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hahaha, nice (I mean the barricading bit, not the twat shop workers bit)
  2. Maybe the shop stock could have been re-arranged, would of kept the shop staff busy tidying it up for a while
  3. Common sense failure by the Shop staff.
  4. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Unfortunately with the shocking example of the oaf Brown to go by what do you expect? If he can't be arrsed to show respect why should anyone else?
  5. Is the bus back from the last outing yet?
    :roll: :roll: :roll:
  6. If I've read this right the service was over apart from a march past (was a band involved?). The shop did not turn the music on until 11.30, on advice from the council, thus respecting the service and the two minutes remembrance.
    Why did people feel it their right to invade the store? Remembrance nazis!
  7. Our poor bus driver is being worked to death......

8. Tickets please!

It is a disgrace though.
  9. Oh FFS :roll:

They turned off the music whilst the actual service was going on. After all, it's a two-minute silence, not a 40 minute one. Most of the public respect the need to be quiet at 11 o'clock on Remembrance Day but to expect everyone to do more is unrealistic to say the least.
  10. But were the shop workers wearing poppies :scratch:

FFS another bus trip
  12. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I am outraged, I shall never wear my Jack Wills boxers again, even if they are the comfiest undergarments I own.
  13. I am outraged that yet more poppy nazis have signed the work ticket of the now "cast" outrage bus.....