Remembrance day outrage in Cheltenham.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Unfortunately with the shocking example of the oaf Brown to go by what do you expect? If he can't be arrsed to show respect why should anyone else?

If I've read this right the service was over apart from a march past (was a band involved?). The shop did not turn the music on until 11.30, on advice from the council, thus respecting the service and the two minutes remembrance.
Why did people feel it their right to invade the store? Remembrance nazis!

johnboyzzz said:
Is the bus back from the last outing yet?
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Our poor bus driver is being worked to death......

Hail To The Bus Driver,
Bus Driver,
Bus Driver
Hail To The Bus Driver,
Bus Driver, Man

He Drinks, And He Cusses
And Stinks Up The Busses

Hail To The Bus Driver,
Bus Driver,
Bus Driver
Hail To The Bus Driver,
Bus Driver, Man

Oh FFS :roll:

They turned off the music whilst the actual service was going on. After all, it's a two-minute silence, not a 40 minute one. Most of the public respect the need to be quiet at 11 o'clock on Remembrance Day but to expect everyone to do more is unrealistic to say the least.

wedge35 said:
Oh FFS :roll:

They turned off the music whilst the actual service was going on. After all, it's a two-minute silence, not a 40 minute one. Most of the public respect the need to be quiet at 11 o'clock on Remembrance Day but to expect everyone to do more is unrealistic to say the least.
But were the shop workers wearing poppies :scratch:

FFS another bus trip

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I am outraged, I shall never wear my Jack Wills boxers again, even if they are the comfiest undergarments I own.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Right fcukers, you've all gone and worn the bus out now. How are we supposed to get to the next Arrse piss up?

Ravers said:
Right fcukers, you've all gone and worn the bus out now. How are we supposed to get to the next Arrse piss up?
I'm absolutely disgusted that at this time of year you don't show a bus sporting a poppy in respect for all those buses VOR before them.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Markintime said:
Ravers said:
I'm absolutely disgusted that at this time of year you don't show a bus sporting a poppy in respect for all those buses VOR before them.
Chavs nicked it, just after they had finished pissing on a war memorial.

Ravers said:
Markintime said:
Ravers said:
Chavs nicked it, just after they had finished pissing on a war memorial.
You'd think the Council would provide proper toilets wouldn't you?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I know, it's all that Gordon Brown's fault it is. These men and women fought so that the youth of today could piss in the street, that BNP have the right idea innit?

Latest Threads