Remembrance auctions

Discussion in 'Remembrance - Auctions forum' started by Porridge_gun, Nov 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

All auctions will end at 10am on 11/11/2012

Thanking you all in advance for your support, items will be added regularly so continue to check back.

If anyone wants to donate an item, please pm me and I'll get it added and hosted in the forum.
  2. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Ladies and gents, I've had a few PMs from people asking to extend the auctions to later on tomorrow night 11/11/2012 as many will obviously be making their way to parades all over the planet.

With that in mind, all auctions will now end at 19:00hrs 11/11/2012

Any serious objections please let me know and i'll arrange for you to be able to tongue my date :)
  3. Could you make it 21.00? I'm on a train until 8pm... It's in a good cause :)
  4. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Reminder that all auctions end at 2100 tonight
  5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I seriously ******* object!
  6. GPlease te ll me its over and I owe you loads a dosh
  7. They ended at 1000hrs this morning, that's what you posted originally.
  8. Hooray...I've won an old bullet!
  9. I got several!
  10. What auctions?
  11. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Auctions all closed off now, I imagine there are some sore heads out there this morning

Many thanks for all your support.

Payment details to follow on the threads, please pm an address or email info@holidays4heroes and I'll arrange for your loot / swag / tat to be sent.
  12. Do you find it necessary to scribble over every thread, you dripping bore?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Remembrance auctions for 2013 will start during the day and they will end on 11th of November 20:00 UK time.

It will be combined auctions again to support both, the Royal British Legion and Holidays4Heroes.

Thank you all for your support in advance and if you want to donate another item,

please PM me to get it added and hosted in the forum.

Thank you.

By bidding or taking part in the auctions in any way, you approve tacitly the Auction Rules.
  14. Where's the alcohol?
  15. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

.... in the bottle ? ;-)