• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Rememberance Courses

We had soldiers missing from our parade this year, they were on a Course, I had not come across this before.
Does this happen every year?Did anyone else have people missing on courses?(TA,weekend only courses)

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
No, we make sure everyone is in the TAC for that day be having good training (e.g. paintballing, or similar) the day before, and a good pish-up in the evening.

Mind you, I did go to an Orienteering Champs a few years ago that was held on Remembrance Sunday, organised by Civvies, as it was the only day they could get use of the Bulford Ranges. Devil of a job driving through Ludgershall!

I was running a training weekend - we had our own service stood on a hill in brilliant sunshine, miles from traffic noise. Padre helped us with the format, told us how to run it for ourselves and gave a few pointers as to what not to do. It was fabulous.

Latest Threads