Remember When

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Magician, Feb 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Back in 82 in at a place called RAF Chessington I remember seeing the greatest caption on a Tee Shirt that I have ever seen and to this day it has not been surpassed.
    There was Pte in the Para’s (I think he was 2 Para) and he had a White Tee with a Picture of Mickey Mouse holding his hand out with his middle finger protruding in an “Upwards” (Vertical) position, with the Caption “Hey Argentina”. I saw, I laughed, and almost sh*t my pants it was brilliant.
    May not sound too great now but in July 82 when you are rehabilitating at the hands of “Physio Terrorists” it sure as hell was funny, if you are that Para and you are on this Web Site “Sir” it was legendary, or if anyone knows of this guy, then pass on my regards.
  2. Knowing this site, I'd imagine there will be someone out there somewhere, that knows someone who still has a picture of said T-shirt.

...Drums fingers and waits patiently.
  3. I have a Tshirt, with a smiley on it.
    This smiley has Hitlers hairstyle and Tash.
    Welcome to Germany Have a nice day.
    Should see the looks i get wearing it around Hannover. lol
  4. I'd be more impressed had you worn it in Tel Aviv! :D
  5. Not quite same but hay how.

out side my room in basic, (RSME) we had a Navy recruit poster. titled wait for it..............................join the Navy feel a Man. Mint