Remember to cast your vote on the Lisbon Treaty

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Scabster_Mooch, Feb 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It seems 10 constituencies are to get a vote on the EU treaty. Since arrses seem to revel in banging on about the EU being the worst thing since the third reich, I though I ought to highlight this oppurtunity to vote.
  2. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

I see a good fair cross section of parties.
  3. Brilliant! Half a million out of about 40 million eligible voters can have their say in a nonsense poll, privately organised and with no influence or effect on the government of the day. That'll teach our lords and masters.
  4. Yet again this site shows its 'New Labour' bias !

'Evabloke' being the latest apologist for the appalling gang of ne'er do wells that are currently masquerading as a 'government' - unelected of course, that is the soviet way.

At least the dreadful 'spiv' Bliar was elected (notwithstanding any 'banana republic' practices).

Do you HAVE to lick the repellent Brown's/Browne's arse to be a moderator on this increasingly fourth rate site?
  5. I got mine this morning. Its basically to canvas opinion which the government considers an accurate reflection of the national opinion. I had a quick read of the booklet that explained the treaty and it seemed to put a very negative spin on it.