Remember this ?

OK , Forget all that BS Robson Green starred in with that blonde haired flat nosed side kick he had during the 90s , heres a series from when men wore itchy hairy shirts , 5DM would get you rat arrsed & POLing a Rover ment removing the driver & passenger seat.... Gentlemen I give you .... Spearhead...

YouTube - Spearhead S01E01 Suspect (1968) pt 1 of 9

Would rather post this here than in arts fims & whatever..... Enjoy..

LT.

The YouTube titles are a bit out with the date, by about 10 years!

PA.. good shot. But the title of the programe gives it away. Besides,,, the link you provided contains nothing more than graturitous sex , horendous dress scense , Blokes drinkin too much & a bunch of moustashioed blokes bigging it up....... Oh right , gotcha ... just like BAOR , I,ll pull on my best pokerface & try to pull up " Danger UXB" Stick that **** in your pipe and smoke it..

LT

P.S yes its 4am & I,ve been at a wake since **** knows yesterday.. I thanyou.

OK , Forget all that BS Robson Green starred in with that blonde haired flat nosed side kick he had during the 90s , heres a series from when men wore itchy hairy shirts , 5DM would get you rat arrsed & POLing a Rover ment removing the driver & passenger seat.... Gentlemen I give you .... Spearhead...

YouTube - Spearhead S01E01 Suspect (1968) pt 1 of 9

Would rather post this here than in arts fims & whatever..... Enjoy..

LT.
Fuuuuuucccckkkkk. Was it really that long ago.

Fuuuuuucccckkkkk. Was it really that long ago.
If I remember correctly, part of it was filmed in Trenchard Barracks, Celle - so that's how they were one of the first to get SSVC !

Loved the episode where the pox ridden Sergeant picks up an Eastie Beastie and is then interrogated by an Int Corps Sergeant from the Security Section who arrives in a Big Merc - must have been about the time we got our Mini 850s !

Any idea where i might get hold of a downloadable version of the Spearhead series? I'd quite like the nostalgia having joined in '79

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
You did spot that that post was last August?

I managed to catch one episode before it stopped.
I take it back! Follow my link and lo and behold they are screening it again. Remote recorded. Memo to self: must apply series link tonight.

I was going to buy the dvd from the link provided to 'lovefilm' but it seems they dont have it in stock.

Just ordered them from Amazon all three for £30.