Remember the Swedish Sisters who ran onto the M6

Well there's a programme on about them tonight explaining the actions of both of them over a 72 hour period, including the motorway bit. BBC 1 10.35pm

program guide

For those that don't know of the incident, here's a reminder :crazy::crazy::crazy:

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Traffic cops get paid too much, they dress like oafs and many of them are fat. I do hope those poor misunderstood Swedish birds sued them?

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Traffic cops get paid too much, they dress like oafs and many of them are fat. I do hope those poor misunderstood Swedish birds sued them?
You are so right! Perhaps we could replace them with something..........I know some sort of camera that would record the speed of the cars and then we could deal with the drivers. I think you are onto something here.

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
You are so right! Perhaps we could replace them with something..........I know some sort of camera that would record the speed of the cars and then we could deal with the drivers. I think you are onto something here.
Maybe the cameras could take lots of money off of people? Then, with the money, we could pay for Highway Agency mechanics in big 4x4 cars? Then the traffic cops could just park up. With the heater on. And scarf Burgers. And feature on Fat Cops On TV programmes?

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
We are on a roll here,whats that government website where we can post ideas to save money?

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Actually watching this I cant defend them,they all appear to be fat and badly dressed. The job is fucked.

Those nice young Swedish ladies..... both were pished out of the Boxes on drugs.... allegedly....

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Right, remember avoid all tall blonde Swedish ladies. Fookin hell, mad as a box of frogs.

That had to be one of the most disturbing programmes I have watched. The woman driving the car must have had her life ruined by that one!! The lorry driver must have expected to see a jam sanswich under his rear wheels.

And then to go on to jump off a 40 foot bridge and survive, after being hit by two cars the previous day...she must have had Allah on her side ;)

I turned this on for 5 minutes last night just before I was popping off to bed, not knowing what it was about (I hadn't seen this thread).
I thought it was just going to be a Cops on Camera programme.
Cue me and the missus watching all of it, with our mouths agape.
What a pair of nutters.

Did anyone else think though, that those two blokes (one of which got stabbed) who took the one twin home, thought at the time, "two's up on a blonde Swedish bird. Yay!"

Maybe the cameras could take lots of money off of people? Then, with the money, we could pay for Highway Agency mechanics in big 4x4 cars? Then the traffic cops could just park up. With the heater on. And scarf Burgers. And feature on Fat Cops On TV programmes?
You want Fat Cops? Look at this lot.I particularly like the one eating what appears to be a whole leg of lamb.
Funny fat cops theCHIVE

what was the outcome? I know one of them stabbed a bloke to death, but what were the reasons for it? Apologies for raising the tone in the NAAFI Bar!

what was the outcome? I know one of them stabbed a bloke to death, but what were the reasons for it? Apologies for raising the tone in the NAAFI Bar!

They put it down to some pathetic excuse of 'a puff of madness' but they gave it a fancy French name, she got 5 years for manslaughter due to all sorts of technacalities. After she'd stabbed the bloke she ran down the road hitting herself in the head with a lump hammer and when some bloke tried to stop her she clobbered him with a roof tile!
Maddest thing I've seen on the box for a long time.

My word. Sounds like an ex of mine....

Well, I watched the whole TV clip. It looks like both these 'nice' Swedish ladies are, whilst they suffer from this condition 'Box of Frogs', they are unpredictable. One is reported to have gone to the States. The one who stabbed the geezer to death is serving a custodial sentence here in the UK. She will probably be released into the community as being 'No Longer a Threat to herself or Society'. Now thats a nice technical term which means 'f*k off'.

This lady should be returned to her homeland of Sweden after release. But both Sweden and the UK are EU member States. The betting is that she will be released into UK society on so called 'Care in The Community' (which don't really exist, and probably be even less under the proposed public sector cuts). That means until she has 'Another Funny Turn', she will be left to fend for herself.

She cannot go to the States where her sister is, as the Septics Immigration won't allow anyone with such a serious offence as Manslaughter on their record into the country. So that probably means that some poor sodding community will find themselves lumbered with said nice lady until she has another 'Funny Turn' and does somebody else some real mischief. Until then, as long as she is deemed 'Safe', then she will be left to do what she wants.....