Remember the Swedish Sisters who ran onto the M6

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BossHogg, Aug 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well there's a programme on about them tonight explaining the actions of both of them over a 72 hour period, including the motorway bit. BBC 1 10.35pm

program guide

For those that don't know of the incident, here's a reminder :crazy::crazy::crazy:
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Traffic cops get paid too much, they dress like oafs and many of them are fat. I do hope those poor misunderstood Swedish birds sued them?
  3. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

You are so right! Perhaps we could replace them with something..........I know some sort of camera that would record the speed of the cars and then we could deal with the drivers. I think you are onto something here.
  4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Maybe the cameras could take lots of money off of people? Then, with the money, we could pay for Highway Agency mechanics in big 4x4 cars? Then the traffic cops could just park up. With the heater on. And scarf Burgers. And feature on Fat Cops On TV programmes?
  5. JINGO

We are on a roll here,whats that government website where we can post ideas to save money?
  6. JINGO

Actually watching this I cant defend them,they all appear to be fat and badly dressed. The job is fucked.
  7. Those nice young Swedish ladies..... both were pished out of the Boxes on drugs.... allegedly....
  8. seemingly not!!
  9. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

Right, remember avoid all tall blonde Swedish ladies. Fookin hell, mad as a box of frogs.
  10. Whenever I think of Swedish twins the image that I used to have has now long gone thanks to those pair of nut jobs!
  11. That had to be one of the most disturbing programmes I have watched. The woman driving the car must have had her life ruined by that one!! The lorry driver must have expected to see a jam sanswich under his rear wheels.

And then to go on to jump off a 40 foot bridge and survive, after being hit by two cars the previous day...she must have had Allah on her side ;)
  12. I turned this on for 5 minutes last night just before I was popping off to bed, not knowing what it was about (I hadn't seen this thread).
    I thought it was just going to be a Cops on Camera programme.
    Cue me and the missus watching all of it, with our mouths agape.
    What a pair of nutters.

Did anyone else think though, that those two blokes (one of which got stabbed) who took the one twin home, thought at the time, "two's up on a blonde Swedish bird. Yay!"
  13. You want Fat Cops? Look at this lot.I particularly like the one eating what appears to be a whole leg of lamb.
    Funny fat cops theCHIVE
  14. what was the outcome? I know one of them stabbed a bloke to death, but what were the reasons for it? Apologies for raising the tone in the NAAFI Bar!

15. They put it down to some pathetic excuse of 'a puff of madness' but they gave it a fancy French name, she got 5 years for manslaughter due to all sorts of technacalities. After she'd stabbed the bloke she ran down the road hitting herself in the head with a lump hammer and when some bloke tried to stop her she clobbered him with a roof tile!
    Maddest thing I've seen on the box for a long time.