• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Remember the barrister that was shot 11 times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss Saunders, 26

Yum yum. :D

Yeah, but could you face coming home to an armed siege once a month?

crabby said:
money-grabbing b*tch
Don't know about that..... think she/they have a point to be honest.

One of the principles law enforcement applies when interviewing is keeping the various parties apart so that they cannot collude and concoct a suitable story.

Surely the same principle should apply to them when they are called to account for their actions...?

Although - having aired my views on that.... I remembered this is the NAAFI so have to add the fact that I would definitely hoop her one given the chance. :wink:

Pompey_Jock said:
crabby said:
money-grabbing b*tch
Don't know about that..... think she/they have a point to be honest.

One of the principles law enforcement applies when interviewing is keeping the various parties apart so that they cannot collude and concoct a suitable story.

Surely the same principle should apply to them when they are called to account for their actions...?

Although - having aired my views on that.... I remembered this is the NAAFI so have to add the fact that I would definitely hoop her one given the chance. :wink:
I agree, yet this is the first action before they bring a prosecution case against the police claiming that the chap wasn't a danger to anyone - despite running around with a weapon having been firing it all over the shop. Typical looking for someone to blame, and where there's a blame there's a claim.

Oh, and I'd slam it up her hoop only to hear her scream

Status
Not open for further replies.