Remember that truck pushing car sideways video thingy.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CQMS, Mar 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Slow night at the undertakers...?

2. I bet he gets good miles to the gallon.

3. Like this one

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:05 am Post subject: Re: All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Taffnp:
    As seen on the news, car being pushed along by truck
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=miI7bZOgczk

4. [​IMG]

She has that slightly disturbed look of a bunny boiler. The smile is just a little too false and her eyes are dead.
    If I was to smash it sideways (and I'm not completely ruling it out) I would imagine a few uncomfortable weeks/months of unwanted attention before she finally told me to f*ck off!!

5. msr

msr LE

6. I liked this quote:

'I wasn't on hands-free, but I figured I wasn't really driving the car,' she said.

Just in case I got a pull for using my 'phone while driving would be the last thing going through my head.

Then again, thinking on, using my mobile would have had plod appear along side, as if by magic, waving for me to pull over!.

7. Of course she's not a bunny boiler, she's a vet FFS!

She'd probably anaesthatise the poor little sod, then carve 'I really really loved you and now see what you've made me do' between its eyes, so that only you can see it.

8. Well that'll learn me.
    It's quite clear nobody actually likes the woman, this picture was taken shortly before they tried to throw her on that massive bonfire behind her. The vague smug look she has is a sign of the terrible revenge she wreaks on all who cross her.

9. Actually Parker said she could drive herself as he wouldn't be seen dead in a Clio.