Remember me??

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by itsforcharidee, Oct 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Panicked city lawyer.....anyway, I'm not so panicked now but I am looking for your help.

Remember I said that I was working on a free table that I could use for whoever you guys thought would be most deserving, well I've got it!!! I'm looking for you guys to help me out, I think someone mentioned selly oak - is that some sort of rehabilitation unit for soldiers? Sorry, am clueless and really really don't want to end up patronising people over this one. Anyone have 12 free tickets to my charity ball that i'd like to put to good use.

It's nicola@thecitycares.co.uk

Thanks

2. Excellent, and so early. Sponsored by the Conservative party, £85 a ticket, and a black tie do.

3. Indeed Nicola, holidays 4 heroes is a worthy 'in house' charity here on ARRSE. The boss is also organising a charity auction in aid off the RBL Poppy Appeal, both these fine charities would be able to make use of free tickets, either directly or indirectly. Contacts are hols4heroes and Good CO.

Well done on what you're doing, it seems to be coming together well for you. Think you boyfriend ought to buy you a Porche to make up for doubting you. ;)

4. Thank you Jarrod, v much appreciated.

Not sponsored by the conservative party, they just donated a prize, each time you click onto the site a different sponsor comes up.

5. Thank you, they can PM me (now I've worked it out) or get me on the CC address.

I haven't had 12 tickets sales by Monday so no longer have to keep to my side of the deal to come to the pub crawl. Am disappointed in you...

6. Another favour - anyone know where I can get an email address for Liam Fox? Can only find post or phone on the web...

7. email admin@woodspringconservatives.com

This might work.

8. thanks a million

9. Ok so as well as people deserving of free tickets, am also looking for contacts at any of the london based regiments (other than those I have so far, you know how you are and thank you very much), anyone that would willing to donate a prize for the auction e.g. a day's training with the army if you do that sort of thing?? and any firms that have a connection with the armed forces that I could ask for sponsorship....

thank you...

10. My request for fit soldiers got more responses, even if there was some unwanted attention...

11. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

itsforcharidee, have you tried speaking to some of the security firms that are based in London?

A lot of them are owned/run by ex forces and even more ex forces work within the ranks. They may see it as a really worthy cause and donate a prize or buy tickets or whatever. I am sure there are a few people that frequent this site that work in head offices at security firms. ;)

12. Itsforcharidee, here is a link for Headley Court, the page has a contact number at the bottom. Give them a ring I'm sure they can sort something out for you.

http://www.headleysurrey.org.uk/hc.htm

13. thanks both. Any security firm leads much appreciated so I don't end up contacting some firm of Lithuanian gangsters...

14. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

15. thank you. will add it to my list of things to do.