REME WIN BRONZE ON CAMBRIAN PATROL!!

just to let all the REME folks out there know that a team of ours won a bronze on cambrain patrol. :shock:

as far as im aware its the first time in ages a REME team has completed it, never mind won a medal...so, be happy :lol:

oh this will make u laugh...guess what??

it was the TA that did it :p

yeah. ages ranging from 18(me) to 48!! all poured our little hearts into it...were determind to alteast get round, an we did.

best/hardest experience of my life so far. :roll:

Yeah right. Ok, fess up, who had the GPS and mobile phone? We all know you had them and some 'assistance'. Try and get the debrief sorted for next year.

Kel said:
Yeah right. Ok, fess up, who had the GPS and mobile phone? We all know you had them and some 'assistance'. Try and get the debrief sorted for next year.
we were totally honest :roll: no cheating of anykind :evil:

were you on the patrol :?

wee_mark931 said:
what would u know??

ur identity aint that untraceable.. :evil:
I know a damned sight more than you, and you're not that good on ID's, whatever this (name removed) means. If you want to go down that path refer to the T&C's of this site, totally unacceptable are direct reference to anyone (ie name, post and any other combination of clues that point the finger),

I was in a team that did a lot of training for it a few years ago. Unfortunatley we had to bin the idea due to a lack of willing volenteers. I would love to have done it. Well done!

Congratulations a certain ta infantry unit for the 3rd time entry ended in abject faliure as usual maybe next time they will start team selection
slightly earlier than a month before.
Well done again