REME Sports Fund help

Discussion in 'REME' started by crokkett76, Nov 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Can any one help me how i apply for REME sports funds, as we would like some help with Adventure Training funds...
  2. Sports Funds and Adv Trg funds are different. For Adv Trg see Corps Instructions for how to apply (RAEAC). Go through your local REME chain of command (local BEME, Div or REME Bn?) for advice on specific Sports funds - its normally through the relevant Corps Secretary for that sport. Try the DEME(A) Intranet website
  3. Looking for funding for AT then read Corps Instruction A10 or phone SO2 PD at Arborfield for advice