reme selection

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by smiffy223, May 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ok right first of all the test for the reme and techincal test what is it i know its a maths test. but what are the questions and what do u need to get right in this test ie how many correct answers. lol and do they still check ur testicals in the medical im worried about this not that nothing wrong down there but just worried.

2. if u are not going to help me idiot dont post a answer idiots like u think ur better then every one else i asked a simple question dont be a smart ass

3. mate just passed selection for air tech. TST is pretty hard, well i thought so, but some revision on from the topics listed in the link above and you should be fine. Its alot of fraction work, with some ratio and percentages. pretty much everything that is covered in intermediate GCSE mathematics. And with the balls thing, just drop your kegs and do it, their proffessionals.

4. I say again:

www.google.com

type "punctuation"

Part of being in the REME is pride that you're a little bit more intelligent than your average soldier. Now I suggest you start to show it. If you "can't be bothered" then you're not good enough to be a soldier in any regiment/corps, let alone the REME.