REME policy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fenrisulf, May 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it true that all REME soldiers must do a 1st and 2nd line posting as part of their development?

If so how come there are hundreds of people out there who have not done 2nd line!

Is this just a ploy by unhelpful PCs and COY staff to piss people off cos they can not be arsed!
  2. I didn't do a 2nd line posting in 10 years. Doesn't mean that the policy has changed though.

You should really post this in the REME forum for a better answer
  3. I also have not done 2nd line, nor have alot of my friends. I think it is the latter! As I have even found a first line slot to be filled for a friend of mine, but the powers that be are quite insistant he goes 2nd line!
  4. 1st line forever!! (cue changed posting order hitting the inbox)
  5. Oooo such cutting remarks! still not done 2nd line! and yes probably have no friends, associate was probably a better term to use.

Any thing remotely constructive on the orrigional question?
  6. Lucky you :)

Still got another 10 years of dodging 2nd line shite.

Any how, have went off previous advice and moved this question to the REME forum.

'Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!'
  7. Must be hods of fenny at second line. The only reason to want to go there mind.
    Didn't the REEMS Champion the queers/gays in numbers?
  8. I havent forgotten the RLC. It stands to reason that as REME is the biggest capbadge then they must have the highest proportion of male and female gays. In the great days before the assimilation of women into the corps the WRACs were teeming with them. Now i n the "enlightened" times whereby it is acknowledged that some 10% are homosexual in 1 way or another then given that they can "cum out" so to spk I believe my estimate is accurate.
    REME is full of queers, shitstabbers uphill gardeners, other side homosexuals.
  9. Don't think so Trigger, you may want to check your numbers.

Oh and 15 years first line.

10. I may well be wrong, howerver it is indisputable that REEMS /rlc have an over burgening quantitty of homosexwahls . I wish them well int there sexploits.

11. Yer anwer proves my point
  12. Nah, I'm not sure about that.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]