• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

REME Page on Army Site

I am not racist or sexist but out of the 4 pictures on the front cover of which you can make out the faces one is black and one is female this would dictate that 25% of the corps was black and 25% female!!

Even worse then the portrayal in the Cfn

PC brigade win another victory.

Dave

Waiting for that comment from someone - noticed the token ethnic and female straight away. It is a fact however that ethnic minorities and ladies are being targeted.

Another opportunity wasted..... When is someone in MOD finally going to realise that putting ugly tarts on recruitment posters is sending out a clear signal to pretty women that we don't want them! That one looks like a total lesbian! Oh, hang on, I get it now.....

Murielson said:
Waiting for that comment from someone - noticed the token ethnic and female straight away. It is a fact however that ethnic minorities and ladies are being targeted.
Couldnt agree more, Cfn, Soldier Mag, all the same pictures of bints or ethnics, im sure that they all do a good job, but lets bin the PC crap its now becomming a bit much

Stained_Eligius said:
Another opportunity wasted..... When is someone in MOD finally going to realise that putting ugly tarts on recruitment posters is sending out a clear signal to pretty women that we don't want them! That one looks like a total lesbian! Oh, hang on, I get it now.....
How many women look attractive when they have no make up on, are wearing coveralls (tho' tight fitting leightweights on a fir bird's bod were the mutts) and are covered in grease and not man paste?

This thread has the potential to become one of the greats. I totally agree with all the statements, PC brigade need a massive reality check IMHO.

Latest Threads