REME Page on Army Site

Discussion in 'REME' started by Murielson, Jun 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am not racist or sexist but out of the 4 pictures on the front cover of which you can make out the faces one is black and one is female this would dictate that 25% of the corps was black and 25% female!!

Even worse then the portrayal in the Cfn

PC brigade win another victory.

2. Waiting for that comment from someone - noticed the token ethnic and female straight away. It is a fact however that ethnic minorities and ladies are being targeted.
  3. Another opportunity wasted..... When is someone in MOD finally going to realise that putting ugly tarts on recruitment posters is sending out a clear signal to pretty women that we don't want them! That one looks like a total lesbian! Oh, hang on, I get it now.....
  4. lol @ Eligius

5. Couldnt agree more, Cfn, Soldier Mag, all the same pictures of bints or ethnics, im sure that they all do a good job, but lets bin the PC crap its now becomming a bit much
  6. How many women look attractive when they have no make up on, are wearing coveralls (tho' tight fitting leightweights on a fir bird's bod were the mutts) and are covered in grease and not man paste?
  7. This link is shite and doesnt work.
  8. This thread has the potential to become one of the greats. I totally agree with all the statements, PC brigade need a massive reality check IMHO.
  9. By the way.... try this one REME
  10. Helpful comment for a link posted 11 months ago.

Nice to see Alslad had the gumption to provide an updated link.
  11. Hmmm she is minging and she's doing a feckin "A" job!!!!