Reme P Company

Am thinking about applying for the REME pre-para that is coming up soon. I know obviously it is going to involve alot of beastings and hard PT but can anyone that has completed or attended it recently give me a heads up on exactly what to expect? Cheers.

Standing in a circle with your Para buddies, w**king each other off whilst calling everyone else "hat basta*ds"...

Disco_355 said:
Am thinking about applying for the REME pre-para that is coming up soon. I know obviously it is going to involve alot of beastings and hard PT but can anyone that has completed or attended it recently give me a heads up on exactly what to expect? Cheers.
Unless it has changed an awful lot since my failed attempt, expect pain, pain, more pain and then some.

Disco_355 said:
PAIN

Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
Disco_355 said:
PAIN
Could have sworn I just said that. Must be an echo in here.

Mitchthebar said:
Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
Disco_355 said:
PAIN
Could have sworn I just said that. Must be an echo in here.
There must be

Dude it is a difficult course but with some pre training it is passable. i did it about 7yrs ago. just make sure on day one of the course you give it everything on the mile and a half! message me if you want to know anything

pot_aussie said:
Standing in a circle with your Para buddies, w**king each other off whilst calling everyone else "hat basta*ds"...
not good sterotyping everone!! i guess you did not meet the required standard never mind mate all that extra money you miss out on!!
shame ;)

Fallschirmjager said:
pot_aussie said:
Obviously a P Coy failure!

Or just a bellend.
But is he telling the truth?

stacker1 said:
Fallschirmjager said:
pot_aussie said:

Or just a bellend.
no
i dont fit into that statement at all!!
maybe he has come across a minority of a few blokes with attitude who give off the wrong impression!!
or maybe like suggested he is bitter/jelous ????

soldier2uk said:
stacker1 said:
Fallschirmjager said:
pot_aussie said:

Or just a bellend.
no
i dont fit into that statement at all!!
maybe he has come across a minority of a few blokes with attitude who give off the wrong impression!!
or maybe like suggested he is bitter/jelous ????
WAH

Believe it or not the No.1 Sgt DS at the moment for All Arms Parachute Selection is REME.
At the moment they have a really good P Coy staff who rather than trying to destroy people are trying to get as many people through as possible without letting any standards slip.
You are treated like a human instread of a turd. The course is as hard as it has ever been. Never a better time to get yourself up the road.

gundoc74 said:
Believe it or not the No.1 Sgt DS at the moment for All Arms Parachute Selection is REME.
At the moment they have a really good P Coy staff who rather than trying to destroy people are trying to get as many people through as possible without letting any standards slip.
You are treated like a human instread of a turd. The course is as hard as it has ever been. Never a better time to get yourself up the road.

And here was me thinking the No 1 Sgt there is from 2 Para

Looking for some info guys - I don't know accurately when I passed P-Coy but I completed it after returning from Rwanda in late 94

My guess is that when you get your wings that's the qual dates right there, any clues hint or tips will definitely be appreciated

Looking for some info guys - I don't know accurately when I passed P-Coy but I completed it after returning from Rwanda in late 94

My guess is that when you get your wings that's the qual dates right there, any clues hint or tips will definitely be appreciated
The last course of 94 finished in late Nov as it was my last course as DS before heading back to the Shot, I,m the Scaley on your course photo.