REME Offshore

I am a Class 2 Armourer leaving the army early next year and want to work offshore! I know about all the courses but whats the next step besides this? Agencies? CV's? Any ex ARMRS out there with any advice please?
Get your RYA Comp Crew and then work your way up to RYA Yachtmaster. You can then get the commercial ticket online. Thats you set up for offshore work which there is loads of.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ventress The Intelligence Cell 0
H The Intelligence Cell 29
B The Intelligence Cell 2

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads