REME Mess Dress

Hi anyone after flogging a set of REME Mess dress cheap as I need a set soon-ish for a dine out. managed to get away with not having it for quite a while but according to the boss possibility of redundancy isn't a good enough reason to not bother getting it:scratch: After something around 40"-44" chest for the jacket and 36-38" waist 30" leg for the trousers. Any help would be awesome :grin:

At my last unit it was a get it when you can kind of thing but posted with light cav now so they love that kind of thing seems like a lot to shell out for a drinking suit I'll use 3 or 4 times a year

I've got one as getting MD, should be about the right size, but may need the trousers tailoring around the waist, haven't been a 30" waist for over 10 years! Jacket, shirt, bow tie (maybe) waistcoat, and trousers.

Hi anyone after flogging a set of REME Mess dress cheap as I need a set soon-ish for a dine out. managed to get away with not having it for quite a while but according to the boss possibility of redundancy isn't a good enough reason to not bother getting it:scratch: After something around 40"-44" chest for the jacket and 36-38" waist 30" leg for the trousers. Any help would be awesome :grin:
30" leg and 38" waist puts you in the body shape classification of "ostrich egg".

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I actually happen to have a REME mess kit for sale at the moment. (Long story, don't ask why I have it.)

Anyway if you lost some weight fatty, it might fit you.

34" waist, 33" leg, 40" chest. Fits a 6'2", 13st bloke.

No boots.

PM me if you're interested, only joking about the fatty bit. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Classified Ads 1
Batman Classified Ads 2
RobinHood Classified Ads 1