REME/LONDON's WALT

Christ we’re to start?

Let’s do tattoos, fairfairn sykes on his calf, and most worrying, Pegasus just above cock, the worrying bit, I got this info from his daughter.

Married twice, first time dressed in full Para kit, his best man was a para and was one of the RMP’s killed in Iraq, the brides dress was covered in maroon things, which suggests she didn’t know of his walting.

Second marriage was two years ago in Marlborough, no military kit but was married dressed in a Union Jack waistcoat. Was asked to photograph his big day but told him I’d rather cut my arm off.

Anyhoo, he was divorced 4 weeks later.

Was due to tandem jump at nethers in July with his daughter and his step-son but was cancelled within a few days of the date, I wonder whether his walting has given the BPA the willies.

Currently lives in Andover and works for a funeral director.

Oh, and when his daughter was born, c-section, he fainted at the blood and ended up on the floor, I thought, strange for a tough SF dude to be that squeemish, then the alarm bells in me heads rang loud...

Are you 100% sure on the tattoos ?
As i'm sure this would have got mentioned when he was "outed" on the Walter Mitty site

As i'm sure this would have got mentioned when he was "outed" on the Walter Mitty site
Give it a week, I'm sure they'll have it up as an exclusive update on their in-depth investigation...

Whilst this man is an obvious chod who by all accounts deserves what is coming, there's a pungent stench of the professionally offended / lynch mob / ******* hiding in plain sight about the gleeful way the denizens of the Walter Mitty Hunters Club go about their "business". Whilst not as offensive as the Walts themselves, they're on the same spectrum IMHO.

Makes me sad for all of those around him, especially his daughter who was always in proper bits when he went to war but he never did, he stayed in the UK.

It’s totally inexcusable...
Apologies for butting in,don't know this bloke at all but I've followed this thread in amazement.

Are you saying here that he pretended to go away on tour, giving his daughter the impression he was somewhere like Iraq or Afghanistan? While he was really tossing it off back in the UK?

there was something one facebook a while back where the WMHC were looking for guys who were in the company i was in afghan with on the same tour. a mate of mine tagged me and they ended up sending me a PM, explaining they had this block who claimed to have done 3 (or 4) op tours and had had his best mate blown up in front of him (it's the lack of originality which pains me) and was claiming PTSD to anyone who'd listen. there was also a couple of pics of the bloke camm'd up or in uniform.

thing is i knew the bloke, he had been on that tour (the other tours were fictional, he only ever did one) and whilst the best mate story was bollocks his platoon had been in an IED incident as well as having a pretty punchy summer all round. i dont know why he felt the need to lie or dress up (the pics were clearly after he'd gotten out - i dont remember him being that rotund), but i couldnt rule out that he didnt have some sort of mental health issue which combining with the fact that he was thicker than an elephants foreskin may be leading to all of this nonsense.

anyway, i message them back and point all this out and i get the feeling i wasnt the only one as the post asking for info was eventually removed. it was the comments below the post which stood out to me, people were baying for blood.

whilst some walts are quite entertaining with their bullshit there must be more than a few who are just broken brained individuals

Edited to add: The other thing it made me think was if he'd been a good bloke he'd have been met with sympathy but as he was a bit of a ****** in the first place the reaction was a bit more mixed

Last edited:
I know he had the dagger tattoo on his leg, didn't know/ever want to see his pegasus one.
As for his second wedding, he was outed on the day by a Mick (a plus one of a brides guest) who knew he was on Op Tosca, but has told family and fiancee he had been on special operations in Syria

Apologies for butting in,don't know this bloke at all but I've followed this thread in amazement.

Are you saying here that he pretended to go away on tour, giving his daughter the impression he was somewhere like Iraq or Afghanistan? While he was really tossing it off back in the UK?

Yup, and I had to pick up the pieces

I know he had the dagger tattoo on his leg, didn't know/ever want to see his pegasus one.
As for his second wedding, he was outed on the day by a Mick (a plus one of a brides guest) who knew he was on Op Tosca, but has told family and fiancee he had been on special operations in Syria
Wow

Yup

there was something one facebook a while back where the WMHC were looking for guys who were in the company i was in afghan with on the same tour. a mate of mine tagged me and they ended up sending me a PM, explaining they had this block who claimed to have done 3 (or 4) op tours and had had his best mate blown up in front of him (it's the lack of originality which pains me) and was claiming PTSD to anyone who'd listen. there was also a couple of pics of the bloke camm'd up or in uniform.

thing is i knew the bloke, he had been on that tour (the other tours were bollocks, he only ever did one) and whilst the best mate story was bollocks his platoon had been in an IED incident as well as having a pretty punchy summer all round. i dont know why he felt the need to lie or dress up (the pics were clearly after he'd gotten out - i dont remember him being that rotund), but i couldnt rule out that he didnt have some sort of mental health issue which combining with the fact that he was thicker than an elephants foreskin may be leading to all of this bollocks.

anyway, i message them back and point all this out and i get the feeling i wasnt the only one as the post asking for info was eventually removed. it was the comments below the post which stood out to me, people were baying for blood.

whilst some walts are quite entertaining with their bullshit there must be more than a few who are just broken brained individuals

Edited to add: The other thing it made me think was if he'd been a good bloke he'd have been met with sympathy but as he was a bit of a ****** in the first place the reaction was a bit more mixed
He was one of 6 RMP’s killed in the police station

thing is i knew the bloke, he had been on that tour (the other tours were bollocks, he only ever did one) and whilst the best mate story was bollocks his platoon had been in an IED incident as well as having a pretty punchy summer all round. i dont know why he felt the need to lie or dress up (the pics were clearly after he'd gotten out - i dont remember him being that rotund), but i couldnt rule out that he didnt have some sort of mental health issue which combining with the fact that he was thicker than an elephants foreskin may be leading to all of this bollocks.

Cocorrect, he was forever inferring in my relationship with his ex, she kind encouraged it,

correct, he was always interfering in my relationship with his ex (like they split 15 years ago), she kinda encouraged it, Stockholm Syndrome I guess. He is a proper dicksplash to everyone, ha he not been, sympathy, totally.

He was one of 6 RMP’s killed in the police station
Cocorrect, he was forever inferring in my relationship with his ex, she kind encouraged it,

correct, he was always interfering in my relationship with his ex (like they split 15 years ago), she kinda encouraged it, Stockholm Syndrome I guess. He is a proper dicksplash to everyone, ha he not been, sympathy, totally.

was it me you meant to quote there?

No they can’t but if people on here know him, they’ll know her and she’s the innocent party in this, I think?
So you basically popped back on to slag the bloke off a bit more? You're as much a turd as those Walt hunters.