• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

REME CPL

So does anyone know the true story. How does a REME Cpl get himself in the Officers Mess, Forced to drink, then cuffed to a radiator and sexually abused.......Your thoughts please

spunky monkey, seems like you wanna be more than a monkey, you wanna be someones used rag but good question, how the bloody hell does that happen? Why would it happen? Why's it never happen to me?

i always used to try and get out of waitering on in the officers mess,if i would of known about the free drink and uphill gardening that went on ,i would of been at the front of the queue first time every time,curses

Same circus different clowns, Anyone remember YO or 2lt that was strapped to a cannon with a red rose between his butt cheeks?

Never minded waiting on as the BSMs were warned not to put any sensible blokes on duty, remember fondly watchin the 5 Bde young officers q up to get those sumo suits and big boxing gloves on and get there arses kicked by johnny roundhouse, who ironically spent most leave periods in Thailand doing it for real! :roll:

A top spectator sport whilst sipping the champagne they had left!! :lol:

Devilishdave said:
What trade was the guy who got it in the tradesmans entrance?

Dave
If he pushed back: Tech Spanker
If he enjoyed it: See above
If he was mingin' in his own puke with 14 cans of Stella layin around him and didn't give a fcuk anyway: Blackhand!
If he enjoyed it and then blew off the "daddy" after: Recy Mech

Latest Threads