REME Aviation site/forum

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Stained_Eligius, Jun 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Found this: REME Aviation

Site run by Chels Hale in Germany (ex ASM). Worth a look :)

2. Lordy! Bottom of the home page has a pic of Hobart Barracks. I joined the site and found over a 100 pictures of Hobart being pulled down! End of an era!

3. Yep, I even found a pic of me on course at Wallop in the eighties. Was uploaded by a mate of mine that I'd lost contact with. Back in contact now tho :)

4. They should have filled the blocks with BATS before bulldozing them :D

5. What a horrible thought... All of those perfect BAT genes squashed by bricks.

Got a feeling I'm leaving myself wide open here MDN :)

6. I had a look at the site, forgot I'd joined back in 03 before I bought my Mac and lost many old sites.
    Can't beleive I did 23 years in that Corps, hardly knew anyone on the site. I was mainly first line I know more ACC then Remes I find on the board.
    Fantastic photos of Detmold. I copied the pre War ones and last night gave them to the elderly german gent I have a drink with, say twice a week. He was over the moon and amazed that I could find such info on the web.
    john
    I also gave him a copy of the Rentagerman and suggested we go into business. Pizzed himself.
    See we have a poster called Mr. Angry, can't be the original Mr. A ex para colour man with 4 Regt. Dropped three, one each, post mess meeting, ah was lucky R.J. was Rasman, he knew some folks needed sorting.

7. Had a good scan at the members list knew quite a few of them, does anyone know the where abouts of 'Boots' the pet LAEM that was posted to 71 ? :D