• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

REME Aviation site/forum

I had a look at the site, forgot I'd joined back in 03 before I bought my Mac and lost many old sites.
Can't beleive I did 23 years in that Corps, hardly knew anyone on the site. I was mainly first line I know more ACC then Remes I find on the board.
Fantastic photos of Detmold. I copied the pre War ones and last night gave them to the elderly german gent I have a drink with, say twice a week. He was over the moon and amazed that I could find such info on the web.
john
I also gave him a copy of the Rentagerman and suggested we go into business. Pizzed himself.
See we have a poster called Mr. Angry, can't be the original Mr. A ex para colour man with 4 Regt. Dropped three, one each, post mess meeting, ah was lucky R.J. was Rasman, he knew some folks needed sorting.

Latest Threads