• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

REME are part of RM now?

She probably means that he is attached to 3 Commando Brigade. Mothers aren't always au fait with the ins and outs of military formations - non-story, can't you think of anything better to get outraged about.

How about 240 Million people get to choose the American President, 27 get to choose the European one - if that doesn't p!ss you off, it certainly does me.

mnairb said:
She probably means that he is attached to 3 Commando Brigade. Mothers aren't always au fait with the ins and outs of military formations - non-story, can't you think of anything better to get outraged about.
Eff off! My mum wouldn't make such a fundamental error. She has a great knowledge of the Regimental system of the British Army and knows a thing or two about the wider world of Defence. Mind you, when I joined the REME I called her dad!

Latest Threads