• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

REME and RE. Some help please

Hi guys just a general wondering as im about to sign up for the army. Im going to be joing the royal engineers as a plumber or carpenter. My two mates are almost through to there 14 weeks training, assuming they pass this training as do i, would we be situated in the same barracks or are the REME and RE in a different place altogether? Thanks guys.

Not sure if we could do phase 1 together as he already has his selection for april 14th and i am due to sign up on thursday. So its about 3 and half months in between, is that too short of a time to start your training ? I always hear between 3-6 months.

Latest Threads