• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Remake of the Omen and T Bliar

Is Bliar the son of the Devil?

• Yes - send some priests to stab him many times with special daggers like in the film

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - take off the tinfoil hat and seek medical help

• Probably - but I am not mad enough to tick the yes option

• Total voters
I know the two may not be linked at first sight, but I read that my all-time favourite horror film is due to be remade next year.

This inspired me to dig out the original David Seltzer paperback.

I am about halfway through, and I reached page 77, which has an extract from the Book of Daniel (that's in the Old Testament of the King James Bible for any heathens):

...and then shall arise a contemptible one whom royal majesty has not been given. He shall come by counterfeit means and obtain the Kingdom by flatteries. Armies shall be swept away before him and broken...and he shall act deceitfully and he shall become strong with a small people.
Is it true! Is Bliar the spawn of the cloven-hooved one?

8O

Mr Happy

LE
I guess you haven't seen the 'reality moving to Spain for a new life' show on the BBC just now. Some cafe owner is a right Cnut to his wife, now he is the reason why his family life is falling apart. God I've shit bigger bullies....

Latest Threads