Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

REMAINING TIFFIES TO RECIEVE CASH PAYOUT

ducebigalo

Swinger
Rumours and whispers in the corridoors suggest that now that the treasury have written off the tiffy overpayment. The remaining tiffies who were in the boat at the same time are to recieve back payment :thumleft: to even things out..............its only fair, now when is this going to happen?

Is this just more injustice???????????????/ :frustrated:

:numberone: If you want a SPS point of view I believe that you have more chance of platting shat with knitting needles! The monies that people were paid were quote 'recieved in good faith' - however DEME A has probably fought the case to stop those who won the tiffy lottery stop them repaying it back. However the already skint treasury is not gonna fork out just to stop some tiffies moaning becuase they didnt win the Pay 2000 lottery. Dont a get a sad on get mag on and stag on. Bearing in mind you chaps are on higher pay band already and I see plenty of tiffies going home way before me.... nuff said?? I await millions of bites from my fishing rod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumright: :headbang:

ducebigalo said:
Rumours and whispers in the corridoors suggest that now that the treasury have written off the tiffy overpayment. The remaining tiffies who were in the boat at the same time are to recieve back payment :thumleft: to even things out..............its only fair, now when is this going to happen?

Is this just more injustice???????????????/ :frustrated:

You Tosser!!!

I was saving that for April.

Chubby_Brown said:
bitterandtwisted said:
:numberone: If you want a SPS point of view - Dont a get a sad on get mag on and stag on.

Nice one!

Tiffies don't stag on by the way, not on higher pay band!

no because thier too busy being doing a tiffies job on crafties pay after being overpiad !!!!!!!! so they may aswell get on the gate for the next 6 months!

just received a letter in response to second letter of redress, informing me that i will be receiving the back payment for LTL transfer hiccup thereby insuring i have been treat fairly. can provide ref if req. About time and thanks to AO.

GWAboy said:
just received a letter in response to second letter of redress, informing me that i will be receiving the back payment for LTL transfer hiccup thereby insuring i have been treat fairly. can provide ref if req. About time and thanks to AO.
Are you winding people up?, if not i would be glad of the reference

Bdafty said:
GWAboy said:
Are you winding people up?, if not i would be glad of the reference
Got the feeling that GWAboy is taking the PI?? but if not then i will be the first to appologise as i too would want the Ref as i have contacted PS10 and asked if i can redress but it would not gain anything!