REM - Splitting up

Can't believe the pi$$ taking took that long to surface. Actually, I thought you were going in an ENTIRELY different direction with that one. I think you know what I mean.

Really sorry but they are one group which make me actually change the radio channel over if I hear them. I don't know what it is but there's something about them that really grips my shit and his voice gets right on my tits. They were a hugely sucessful band etc etc but personally I can't stand them and am glad to see the back of them.

Really sorry but they are one group which make me actually change the radio channel over if I hear them. I don't know what it is but there's something about them that really grips my shit and his voice gets right on my tits. They were a hugely sucessful band etc etc but personally I can't stand them and am glad to see the back of them.
I like REM but I know what you mean, anything by Duffy and my shit starts itching, it's just the pitch of her voice.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
they were allright for a while when they were fresh but then stipe went through a bono phase or at least thats how it appeared at this end with the same stuff being rechurned out.

I never worked out the lyric 'Ive got my pride, I've got my orange squash' though

They were a so-so kind of band a couple of really decent tunes but mainly just gash to fill an album. Also they're responsible for Everybody Hurts, can't go to a ******* funeral nowadays without hearing that shite. :-(

Ha Ha true. Or shitey happy f'ing people. To be fair, Stipe hated it too, but he knew the Bic waving, record buying grief whores liked it. Mind you, I listen to 'Perfect Circle' and 'Fall on me' and they still make me cry! To be fair, I totally agree that in their latter years it was getting more difficult to spot the gems amongst the cack on their LP's, although I thought Collapse was a worthy return to form. As I said, I thought they left on a high

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr The Intelligence Cell 0
G The Intelligence Cell 6
Adjutant The Intelligence Cell 375