Relocation Leave

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Blues_Cav, Jun 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can someone please explain to me why on posting the relocation leave is only an option if moving from an Army married quarter to another Army married quarter? At the end of this year 2 of my CSgts and myself are posted. They are moving to an Army post and will get 2 weeks leave. I am going to a Tri Service post and get one day! I have read the regulations and it states that this is because the RAF and the RN do not get the 2 week entitlement, well whoopy do! Last time I checked I wear green. Change the rules for the other services, do not punish the soldier.
  2. I am currently in the TRI service world and am posted back to the green army in the next month or so. HURRAAYY!! :D :D

Thanks for the heads up and I will look into it the other way round!! :?

3. You are ok, if moving from a Tri Service post back to an Army unit you do get the 2 weeks.
  4. Nice one mate..

Thats cool, for me that is,soz.

On the subject does relocation come off your previous unit or the unit you are going to as I have not been posted since the new rules have come into effect.

Thanks Again.
  5. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

6. So it is another screw up with JPA that has brought this in? 29 years service and had 12 quarters, the first time I get to move and not have to use my own leave then this pathetic rule appears.
  7. RAF here - Married 15 years and 8 quarters, never had any extra leave. So in the spirit of jointery, have my Human Rights been abused here? Would I have some claim to compo or a couple of months of buckshee leave??

were there's blame there's a claim...
  8. This is fairly new for the Army. I do not understand why the RAF and RN do not get this entitlement? In most cases, and this is not sour grapes, you had it better with things like house purchase assistance and a possible career to age 55 etc. Now they come up with a perk for the Army and still manage to screw it up.
  9. Soldier why do you have anything in the regulations there to say that a soldier can only claim for a journey back to a uk address where their Emergency contact is. Surly if this is the case personnel who want to travel elsewhere are been penalised. Do you have it in black and white as my clerks cannot find it.
  10. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Then they are not fcuking looking very hard!