Religion is the cause of everything

#3
I don't think it's religion per se, but the misuse of religion by people pushing their own agendas (the Pope comes to mind).

If Jesus ever comes back to earth, I'm sure he won't recognise what he started and it's questionable whether he'd be able to pass a theological exam!

MsG
 
#4
Religion is man made, therefore its flawed as men control it. religion is business and they use faith (mans need to believe in more) as there weopon.


thats some deep shite that is, but true.

And the french are tw@ts!
And serbs stink
And german woman have hairy balls
And and ermmm ginger people smell

ok im done
 
#5
amazing__lobster said:
Maybe you should narrow the topic, just slightly.
How about this?

I attended an Anglo Catholic school in Aldershot (St Benedict’s) in the 50's. I hated the school, it was staffed by members of the cloth and spiritual guidance took precedence. This came in the form of attending church through the week and at weekends. Not my cup of tea at all! I can’t remember how long I was there for though, I do remember that I managed to make Altar Boy! This was a good job as I remember it, you missed some lessons, had access to huge boxes of Sunday School Stamps (great for trading) and sampled the odd tipple from the bottles of the Altar Wine. The teachers though were mental. Very quick to lash out with rulers for any real or imagined infraction of the rules or lack of attention in class. Looking back, I put their short temper and anger down to sexual frustration. I’m a firm believer in pointing the finger at many shortcomings down to sexual frustration……lol As I remember, we did have some pretty senior girls there! Looking back now, the only things taught to me that really stick in my memory are some of the Latin verbs that we learnt parrot fashion.

So, what did religion teach me?

It gave me a taste for strong drink at a very early age.

It gave me a passing interest in philately, and a Del Boy syndrome.

It gave me the knowledge, if you were prepared to pray, you could escape some crappy details (Church Parades spring to mind).

It gave me the knowledge not to get sexually frustrated and try to tail every thing that hopped skipped and jumped.

Thank you God.


Any help? :mrgreen:
 
#7
Bible precis:

Old Testament:
Look at me look at me look at me........or I'll kill you!

New Testament
Look at me look at me look at me........or my dad will kill you!

Hope this helps.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#8
canteen_cowboy said:
Medicina said:
It would help if you gave your thoughts on the subject rather than just to get others to discuss, that is a bone thing to do IMHO
Obviously CC did not do Uni - while I agreed that it may be 'bone' to trail one's coat it surely is only truly bone if they don't come back to it. So Medicina - up to you.
 
#9
ReLIGION THE CUSE OF EVERYTHING is my excuse next time I am in court . Dont think it will wash though
 
#10
Sorry too much alcohol
Religion the cause of everything
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#11
MSI64 said:
Sorry too much alcohol
Religion the cause of everything
Stupid Boy - (Don't tell him your name Pike ) :wink:

How can you possibly have too much incohol. hic :eek:
 
#13
Auld-Yin said:
MSI64 said:
Sorry too much alcohol
Religion the cause of everything
Stupid Boy - (Don't tell him your name Pike ) :wink:

How can you possibly have too much incohol. hic :eek:
Its only to much if you wake up

a) married
b) pregnant
c) married to a pregnant bird
 
#14
I meant too much alcohol so little time Honest
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#15
hallveg said:
Auld-Yin said:
MSI64 said:
Sorry too much alcohol
Religion the cause of everything
Stupid Boy - (Don't tell him your name Pike ) :wink:

How can you possibly have too much incohol. hic :eek:
Its only to much if you wake up

a) married
b) pregnant
c) married to a pregnant bird
How do b & c match up - remember I is pissed and I find it difficult to take on board the concept of a preggers peeps being married to someone else who is preggers. This civil ceremony thing has a lot to answer for.
 
#16
Auld-Yin said:
hallveg said:
Auld-Yin said:
MSI64 said:
Sorry too much alcohol
Religion the cause of everything
Stupid Boy - (Don't tell him your name Pike ) :wink:

How can you possibly have too much incohol. hic :eek:
Its only to much if you wake up

a) married
b) pregnant
c) married to a pregnant bird
How do b & c match up - remember I is pissed and I find it difficult to take on board the concept of a preggers peeps being married to someone else who is preggers. This civil ceremony thing has a lot to answer for.
b is for the lady arrsers, cos some times birds get drunk (thank god or i'd never get shagged)
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#17
hallveg said:
Auld-Yin said:
hallveg said:
Auld-Yin said:
MSI64 said:
Sorry too much alcohol
Religion the cause of everything
Stupid Boy - (Don't tell him your name Pike ) :wink:

How can you possibly have too much incohol. hic :eek:
Its only to much if you wake up

a) married
b) pregnant
c) married to a pregnant bird
How do b & c match up - remember I is pissed and I find it difficult to take on board the concept of a preggers peeps being married to someone else who is preggers. This civil ceremony thing has a lot to answer for.
b is for the lady arrsers, cos some times birds get drunk (thank god or i'd never get shagged)
TY for that explanation - but there still leaves the combination of (potentially according to your scenarios) of b & c. Do tell!
 
#18
TY for that explanation - but there still leaves the combination of (potentially according to your scenarios) of b & c. Do tell!
God your hard work when your pissed!

ok you could wake up pregant if your a bird OR married to a pregant bird both bad things and ...........ok feck off your wah'ing me arnt you?
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#19
hallveg said:
TY for that explanation - but there still leaves the combination of (potentially according to your scenarios) of b & c. Do tell!
God your hard work when your pissed!

ok you could wake up pregant if your a bird OR married to a pregant bird both bad things and ...........ok feck off your wah'ing me arnt you?
Try puting the OR in first if you don't want bone questions. I also think that most of us here on Arrse knew exactly what you were on about - but aint it just nice to fcuk someone off. Your turn now.
 
#20
Auld-Yin said:
hallveg said:
TY for that explanation - but there still leaves the combination of (potentially according to your scenarios) of b & c. Do tell!
God your hard work when your pissed!

ok you could wake up pregant if your a bird OR married to a pregant bird both bad things and ...........ok feck off your wah'ing me arnt you?
Try puting the OR in first if you don't want bone questions. I also think that most of us here on Arrse knew exactly what you were on about - but aint it just nice to fcuk someone off. Your turn now.
I get ya - and yeah it is and when the opportunity presents itself I will.
 

Similar threads


New Posts

Latest Threads

Top