Reliable and accurate reporting of Iraq...

One doesn't start anywhere really because it is such a badly written story. WTF is napalm gas?

Can anyone confirm the statement attributed to the UK MP:
Halifax Labor MP Alice Mahon said: "I am calling on Mr. Blair to make an emergency statement to the Commons to explain why this is happening. It begs the question: 'Did we know about this hideous weapon's use in Iraq?'"

Furious critics have also demanded that Blair threatens the U.S. to pullout British forces from Iraq unless the U.S. stops using the world’s deadliest weapon.
It is also reassuring to know that Nuclear and Biowarfare weapons are now downgraded, below napalm in the Arab scale of deadliest weapons.

AJ’s propaganda is laughable. Fortunately there are sufficient cynical wags around to post some sarcastic gems that are definitely off message

i recognize the bedspread that the baby in the picture above is lying on. the telltale pair of white stripes on a baby blue background are a giveaway that it's from liz claiborne. that child is an american in a posh beverly hills hospital. he likely has a chest cold.
Okay, crap English but point made. However the Guardianistas and Amnesty illuminati will be demanding answers. They can foxtrot oscar.

The problem is that most of the people who use AJ as a news source will believe every word.
If we had flooded Falluja with food & free money, they would find an anti-Western slant to our actions.

Birdie_Numnums said:
WTF is napalm gas?
Closest you get is Fuel-Air Explosive (FAE), the Spams have a range of bombs that use it. Somehow I doubt that they were used though, last I heard Falluja was still standing! Nor would you want to have your own guys anywhere close to where one is detonated.

Melted bodies - WTF! Bodies don't rot when they're left unattended for a couple of weeks do they!?

Latest Threads