Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Relegated by Christmas

Sound like a whinging winnie but the draw from a winning position yesterday was as much to do with another shit show from the officials. A half competent ref and/or VAR and they’re down to 9 men and their player who scored their first likely is red carded before he’s a chance to step up to take the free kick for his goal. That being said, I’ve faith in Alex Neil that the errors that allowed QPR to grab a point won’t be repeated again. I’d have been happy enough with 5 points from first 3 games before start of season. Decent enough back line. Lethal forward options. Strengthen centre of midfield and we’ll be alright this season. Consolidation is the aim.

It was a terrible point. Two up with five minutes to go, is two points dropped.

We'll have a better idea after a few more games. Next three are tough. Definitely need more players in, we are threadbare in places.
Sound like a whinging winnie but the draw from a winning position yesterday was as much to do with another shit show from the officials. A half competent ref and/or VAR and they’re down to 9 men and their player who scored their first likely is red carded before he’s a chance to step up to take the free kick for his goal. That being said, I’ve faith in Alex Neil that the errors that allowed QPR to grab a point won’t be repeated again. I’d have been happy enough with 5 points from first 3 games before start of season. Decent enough back line. Lethal forward options. Strengthen centre of midfield and we’ll be alright this season. Consolidation is the aim.

It will be a steep learning curve over the next few weeks for you. I think some of the problem could have been the players getting a little over excited and instead of shutting up shop at 80 minutes or so, roared on by another big crowd, they went to score again thinking, "This Championship malarkey is a piece of piss!" They soon found out it is anything but easy.

You're both right 8n having faith with Alex Neil, I'm sure he'll point out the errors of yesterday. If the board back him with funds, you'll be fine.

It is a really difficult and expensive job getting out of the division and can take years to achieve.

I think the continuation of derbies will have to wait a couple seasons before we put you to the sword!!

@pc supa you have to beat that shower of shit today I cant stand it when the smug bastards win. Oh could have got you free tickets as I know a lad in Stoke Corporate.

Vale at Burton I am going to local beer festival to get pissed.

@pc supa you have to beat that shower of shit today I cant stand it when the smug bastards win. Oh could have got you free tickets as I know a lad in Stoke Corporate.

Vale at Burton I am going to local beer festival to get pissed.
Two good results for both of us. It was a major effort just typing this, my hangover is a killer.

I need to get someone in to clean the house before the wife comes back from ours sons on Tuesday :)
Aye I was over my mates, was a load of us. His lass was out, watched footy had a BBQ. She'll be going mental at the carnage, everyone was absolutely trollied. Well worth it though. Next two both at home, Norwich at home 12 kick off, then Rotherham on the Wednesday night.

Been looking forward to the match all week. Dreading it now. Dunno what's been going on, surely could have been settled after tomorrow's game.

Anyhow, whoever is next needs to be able to do the DOF role, as clearly that model is being followed to the letter.

Just cracked first one open, nothing official from the club yet, probs be after match now.

Be pointless getting any head coach unless either Speakman goes, or the selected candidate can do the DOF role. It's similar to Watford where there's a new gaffer every five minutes. It feels like a shower of shit, will probs know better after watching this performance.

The actual fcuk. Been on me hols with message alerts all switched off for last couple of days. Had a nosey on the interweb last night as it was the last day and seen the news. Unbelievable. I’d have said you couldn’t make it up, but this is Sunderland so not surprised by anything anymore. Appreciate its not a done deal but by going off and speaking with Stoke, AN has effectively handed in his resignation. I’ll be driving home up the length of Ireland from Cork here shortly so will be listening to the audio stream of the match. Can only imagine what it’ll be like if we go behind, never mind post a loss at the full time whistle. Actually feel for the lasses team following on after our game. This time last week I’d have been optimistic they’d have got a decent number staying back to watch their game in a half decent atmosphere. Potentially the place will be empty. Absolute shit show from the club. Only way they salvage anything from this is a decent replacement, and bloody sharpish. We roll along managerless for a while like we did after Johnsons sacking there’s a real possibility we’ll be in diffs coming into the World Cup break. Potentially exacerbated if the wrong man gets the helm. ITHICS indeed