Relegated by Christmas

If some fcuker told me we'd be the richest club in the world a few years after I posted this thread, I reckon I would have spat my cornflakes all over the kitchen.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
If some fcuker told me we'd be the richest club in the world a few years after I posted this thread, I reckon I would have spat my cornflakes all over the kitchen.
Yeah but will we be relegated by Christmas?

Yeah but will we be relegated by Christmas?
I am deffo toying with idea of changing the header, it's actually playing havoc with my mind, things are still sinking in though. I'll wait until it's all across the line before I start fannying on with the title.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I am deffo toying with idea of changing the header, it's actually playing havoc with my mind, things are still sinking in though. I'll wait until it's all across the line before I start fannying on with the title.
Leave it as is. Change it to "European Champions next season" it'll fill with prawn sandwich eating Mancs and champagne swilling cockernees and we won't be able to find it again.

Leave it as is, it'll be right again soon enough.

Bury have under 1 hour it seems now.
Looking like they might go bust, Bolton might join them, still?

Bury all but fecked. Bolton need to sort problem with Highwayman Kenny Anderson and Fildraw so both teams seem to be on the way out. Lots of other teams are also clinging on to survival buy the skin of their dentures. Bit of a bugger seeing both teams available for about 40 Million quid yet those in the prem spend that on a single player. Hopefully this debacle will spur the EFL into doing something concrete. Very few teams in the lower divs run a profit.
Sun'lan' on the other hand get around 40,000 attendees don't they? No-matter the division they are in. They'll survive. :cool:

Bury all but fecked. Bolton need to sort problem with Highwayman Kenny Anderson and Fildraw so both teams seem to be on the way out. Lots of other teams are also clinging on to survival buy the skin of their dentures. Bit of a bugger seeing both teams available for about 40 Million quid yet those in the prem spend that on a single player. Hopefully this debacle will spur the EFL into doing something concrete. Very few teams in the lower divs run a profit.
Sun'lan' on the other hand get around 40,000 attendees don't they? No-matter the division they are in. They'll survive. :cool:
We are fcking minted now man, richest club on the planet when Dell boy starts chucking his lolly around.

Always got told by Newcastle fans its not the Stadium of Light but the Stadium of 5hite!
That said they need a new owner as current one hated as much as Mike Ashley at Newcastle!

Bury expelled from League 1.
Bolton have 14 days, but others might go as well due to debt & tax.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
This in the Times.

How can one not think:

Money, get away
Get a good job with good pay and you're okay
Money, it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star daydream
Think I'll buy me a football team

The Stock Exchange has beaten you it mate, it`s these fellas isn`t it? It is, isn`t it?

1567784190367.png

Deal is done, but may not be announced today, it is quite imminent though. We are fcking minted.

Jack Ross has cashed in his Tesco vouchers, hasn`t he? Turned £20 worth into £40.....just like that!

Latest Threads