Relegated by Christmas

We, Bolton, might be joining you. Should beat Burton but on the day... Some owners are real twots and spend more times making excuses than being honest. Got to keep your fingers crossed for a quick return. You'll have a problem with Wolves so best give the kids a run out. Not much to be frightened of in League One. You should piss it. :cool:
He should have been playing more of the kids long before now, especially Stryek. Those three keepers are ******* rank, especially Camp. They could have easily given wolves 10,000 tickets and not the paltry 2,500. Should be an interesting day, there will only be wolves fans there and a smattering of mags come to gloat.

Aye agreed mate, Short has royally screwed this club over, no matter what appointments have been made, the blame lies firmly with him. God knows how he has accrued his wealth.
We, Bolton, might be joining you. Should beat Burton but on the day... Some owners are real twots and spend more times making excuses than being honest. Got to keep your fingers crossed for a quick return. You'll have a problem with Wolves so best give the kids a run out. Not much to be frightened of in League One. You should piss it. :cool:
My mate supppors Wigan and they have bounced straight back twice, while blackburn are also on track for a 1uick championship return

Seems to be a huge gulf in class between the championship and league 1. For me, league 1 and 2 are of a broad standard, while the bottom 10 of the prem are not a million miles away from the top 10 of the championship. This is perhaps demonstrated by all three prem promotees on track to stay up And is fancy wolves and Fulham(assuming they make it) to stay up next season

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wigan and Blackburn. Us Northerners are spoiled for choice. Just hope they can consolidate in the Championship. All we need now is Accy Stan up there too. League One also gets the sh1tty end of the stick when it comes to other revenue streams. Pity the "Top Six" don't chuck a few million into a central pot for the lower teams. I'm half way between Spurs and Arse and just north of Wet Spam so most Satdays are a pain in the arse. :cool:

Early on in the season there were a core of Stoke fans ecstatic that Vale were at the bottom of league two and looking to fall out of the football league. They are not so happy now.
Nice to see that Mark Hughes has helped two clubs out of the Premier League this season.

Wigan and Blackburn. Us Northerners are spoiled for choice. Just hope they can consolidate in the Championship. All we need now is Accy Stan up there too. League One also gets the sh1tty end of the stick when it comes to other revenue streams. Pity the "Top Six" don't chuck a few million into a central pot for the lower teams. I'm half way between Spurs and Arse and just north of Wet Spam so most Satdays are a pain in the arse. :cool:
The true 'Lancashire' is a hotbed of football. The Liverpool and Manchester teams alongside vintage greats such as PNE, Blackburn, Burnley, Bolton, Blackburn and the recent success of Wigan.

That's before you even get into the relatively strong teams like accrington, Fleetwood, Morecambe and oldham. While it won't be long before salford and possibly flyde are in the league

I compare that to where I live in the southwest. Outside the bristol clubs (who have never hit the heights) - the 'big names' are the likes of Cheltenham, yeovil, forest green, Plymouth and exeter. There is also bath a bit further down who I occasionally go to watch

Last edited:
I hope you come back up. I've always had a soft spot for Sunderland and I believe it was under peter Reid that you played attractive and effective football.

If I won a 150m euro rollover i'd love to get my hands on Sunderland given it's vast potential. An amazing stadium that has wider income generation beyond football (concerts, boxing), a loyal and large fanbase, plus a big enough name to attract players.

Once they get some of the big wages off the books and overhauled player recruitment, then that club has a lot of potential to be turned around

Even if our current plight is the same as next season, nobody in that league will be able to live with our wage budget, so eventually I may have the luxury of changing the title to " promoted by Christmas ". That poor little soul Rodwell will only be on 43 grand a week for doing **** all again next season.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
You think?

I predicted on Saturday that Darren Bent would be back to hammer another nail in the coffin. In my mind it all went tits up around the time we sold the greedy ****, fan's on Bruce's back whilst going through a bad patch, ultimately resulting in his sacking, from that point onwards it has been permanent downwards spiral.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Zero Alpha is going through the BBC Red Button news. Apparently Coleman doesn't even know where Rodwell is. The little cúnt.

I'd make him turn up every day, and every time he doesnt, fine him the maximum 14 days fine to recover some of the money spùnked on him. The cúnt.

Did I tell you the cúnt is a cúnt, the cúnt?

Zero Alpha is going through the BBC Red Button news. Apparently Coleman doesn't even know where Rodwell is. The little cúnt.

I'd make him turn up every day, and every time he doesnt, fine him the maximum 14 days fine to recover some of the money spùnked on him. The cúnt.

Did I tell you the cúnt is a cúnt, the cúnt?
Just goes to prove Coleman has not got a clue where the Metro centre is.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Aye apparently Ellis has paid off all the debt as well. Yahoo, I am away oot on the lash.
But they've hoofed Coleman. At least Coleman knew his sh¡t. They'll be paying him money that might have gone for the players he knew he needed but the new man is going to have to find out. Over time.

Relegated by Christmas. I'd despair if I could rise from the apathy.

But they've hoofed Coleman. At least Coleman knew his sh¡t. They'll be paying him money that might have gone for the players he knew he needed but the new man is going to have to find out. Over time.

Relegated by Christmas. I'd despair if I could rise from the apathy.
Aye I feel for Coleman, that's football though, obviously not part of the new lots plans. Can't believe he's paid all the debt off. The future looks a lot brighter now.

Well almost that time again, hopefully will be able to change the header to "promoted by Christmas". The new ownership have done a marvellous job so far in their short spell in the hot seat.
Sold nearly twenty three thousand season cards, so far the ticket sales are are over twenty six thousand for Saturdays opener against the addicks. Phenomenal support for league one. C'mon bring it.