Relegated by Christmas

January the 17th and one kid in on loan. I am almost beginning to believe that I will still be posting on here in Twelve months time, only difference will be we will be bottom of league one.

January the 17th and one kid in on loan. I am almost beginning to believe that I will still be posting on here in Twelve months time, only difference will be we will be bottom of the Championship
Only had to change one word of your post, mate. I fear we, NUFC, are in a similar position. Ashley is beginning to piss PCP off regarding the sale, and it wouldn`t surprise me if it didn`t go ahead now.

Rafa`s tactics are bewildering at times, and his insistance of leaving substitutions until 80 or 85 minutes has me scratching my head.

I saw your mob collapse last week which must be worrying for Coleman and supporters alike. Getting beat off a better team is one thing....hoisting a white flag and rolling over is quite another.

Both sets of supporters, that`s yours and the Mighty (?) Mags, will be concerned that the end of the season ends in relegation. Don`t think either side will bounce stright back this time though, and thta is a worry.

Only had to change one word of your post, mate. I fear we, NUFC, are in a similar position. Ashley is beginning to piss PCP off regarding the sale, and it wouldn`t surprise me if it didn`t go ahead now.

Rafa`s tactics are bewildering at times, and his insistance of leaving substitutions until 80 or 85 minutes has me scratching my head.

I saw your mob collapse last week which must be worrying for Coleman and supporters alike. Getting beat off a better team is one thing....hoisting a white flag and rolling over is quite another.

Both sets of supporters, that`s yours and the Mighty (?) Mags, will be concerned that the end of the season ends in relegation. Don`t think either side will bounce stright back this time though, and thta is a worry.
Totally agree mate, Ashley is a greedy ****, Rafa will probably walk, hopefully we can avoid the drop and have the Derbies back next season. :)

It was a game between two bad teams, the Sunderland youngsters were brilliant though. They were actually playing for the shirt which was quite refreshing to see. Jack Rodwell should watch it over and over and hang his head in shame, the ******* Muppet.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Arrse gets as bad as Sunderland. I have a thread in the Upgrade forum that RealBugsy graced with his presence, that drew in all the SuperMoonHowlers for a Friday night frothfest. I really expected there's be more to read this morning, but Arrse let me down.

Having taken five minutes to catch up here, I went to NewsNow: SAFC News, Sunderland Transfer News & Rumours. I found this.

Sunderland fans let £70k-a-week flop Jack Rodwell know what they think of him with series of hilarious tweets

And this.

Middlesbrough fans react on Twitter to Ashley Fletcher's Sunderland move

Brightened my morning a little.

See how many Sunderland Nil lose by at home to Ipswich.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Another loss, at home too.

OK Brentford are a decent team, but a home loss is dreadful.

Its Boro next Saturday and I will be there. Boro will go testicles forwards to beat us. I saw nothing of the match today but I suspect it was awful.

Sunderland FC were offering a two for one ticket offer, 35 quid for both the Brentford and Boro matches. I'm faintly glad I did not take advantage of it.

Well I wasted another Saturday afternoon, time I could have spent tidying my sock draw, watching and hoping for a decent result. I don’t think Brentford played particularly well, they were better organised. Boro next, oh deep joy.

Well It is a derby ( allegedly, ) your normal form round about now is to sack the manager, get a journeyman in to get you 3 points til the next derby looms rinse and repeat

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well It is a derby ( allegedly, ) your normal form round about now is to sack the manager, get a journeyman in to get you 3 points til the next derby looms rinse and repeat
Problem is, to Boro it's a derby, we being their near neighbours, but our near neighbours are on the Tyne. So they get up for it, while we're just playing a small club in Yorkshire.

We'll get pwned.

I am already resigned to playing league one football now, Saturday's performance was one of the worst I have ever seen. That Ashley Fletcher is ******* hopeless, makes Vaughan look world class. Billy Jones looks like he's dragging a tractor, and the other senior pro's are taking the piss.

I am already resigned to playing league one football now, Saturday's performance was one of the worst I have ever seen. That Ashley Fletcher is ******* hopeless, makes Vaughan look world class. Billy Jones looks like he's dragging a tractor, and the other senior pro's are taking the piss.
I’ve gotta agree, they ‘played” like they are already resigned to the drop and I can’t see the Welshman turning it round.
Somebody please buy SAFC!

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I have Geordies and Saints telling me we'll be playing next season. They don't seem to get they'd have to go down two divisions.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
yeah...so we'll be playing Millwall

And you'll be playing Plymouth Argyll?

I’ve gotta agree, they ‘played” like they are already resigned to the drop and I can’t see the Welshman turning it round.
Somebody please buy SAFC!
I have Geordies and Saints telling me we'll be playing next season. They don't seem to get they'd have to go down two divisions.
Last night's performance was much better, absolutely ridiculous goal to concede though, with still no end product. Two tricky fixtures coming up, I won't let the cnuts spoil the stag weekend at Millwall though.

A few lads from the village went to the Bolton game and said they played much better but they are lacking up front and need to replace Stevie Wonder in goal. They play better away than at the SoL, nervous of crowd reaction I think.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
So, @pc supa , are you going to be optimistic and change your thread title to Promoted by Christmas, or are you going to be a pessimist like me, and leave it as it is?

ITHICS
I hadn't realised it was as early as April 2017 I posted this.

Not smug at all. Oh no.