Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Release Tommy Robinson

W.T.F. . . . someone even thought police horses would be appropriate !!

Yes, the riders have a clear overhead view of what’s going on
If it’s just a bunch of lads mouthing off slogans outside a pub then they can stand and watch, if it’s a crowd out of control they can just walk through and disperse

Like the incidence of the tog getting arrested for being "too tall" as really they didn't like him taking photos were he was but had no genuine legal reason to stop him so went for him intimidating an female office by the simple act of being too tall
Or would that be the one who was just refusing to cooperate or just give his name, made a bigger dick of himself taking photos of the assisting police as they arrive, continuing to not cooperate and intimidating (that’s the size part) until he was placed under arrest at which time he cooperated, gave his name and showed his photos (which he was now legally obliged to do due to the arrest) at which time he was released
Would have been far simpler and quicker to give his name or show a business card on request rather than escalating a point

You've failed the Turing Test.
Maybe its because I am human and don't profess to be right about everything, as some on here appear desperate to show virtue, they criticise anything, but don't have the stones to offer any solutions of there own, except a defence of the establishment.

My basic view, was there are problems that derive from Migration. TR is a side effect of that. So policies that give people opposed to migration, something to hang onto, is distasteful to some, but its at least a necessary activity to demonstrate and prove that we all have a say in the way our united kingdom is ran.

The most of the police are usually quite ignorant of the laws in this area. I know this from personal experience. At one time several of the the photographers in London covering this sort of thing were earning more money from compensation from the me t for wrongfull arrest than from the photography. It was so bad there was a whole organisation set up for it. "I am a photogrtapher not a terrorist" PHNAT
Great piece of cherry picking there, go tell the judge then, and as it's the third time. You utter ******* mong

P.S. Don't write to him you're barely literate it seems

You seem to know a great deal about Yaxley-Lennon.

Got assigned to do some press photography at a couple of his rallies. Then did the usual cross checking of sources and facts. Never been an EDL member and would not want to be. I have been up close and personal with them and it is not a pretty sight :) A lot of them like TR are very frustrated at the PC state the UK has become and there are a lot of "nice" people bending over backards to not upset the multicultural applecart and are automatically bigoted against anything that is not PC or might be right wing. In much the same was if you mention ARRSE on Mum's Net.

To many people the attitudes ot TR and ARRSe are one and the same. If you trawl ARRSE you will find far people saying much the same as RT and many a lot worse. Ask on mumsnet, Green peace or CND forums and they will assume all ARRSE are EDL members. (or worse) .

The has the effect of marinalising a lot of the white working class. They tend not to be the well educated and think they are being sold out to the Molsems [radical islam branch but this distinction gets lost inthe FUD] who seem to know how to play the game and are supported by the Police and social services and local government (the later being very PC and very anti *anything* that is further right than the limp-dems)

Trouble is get a a lot of white working class, stoked up and given alcohol they will behave like a 1970s football crowd. Which is what happens and gets superficially reported.

BTW I came across quite a few claiming to be ex-military (and RAF) at the EDL events I was at. I also note that, not that any military were going apparently, the MoD have several times issued instructions military personal can't attend in uniform. Which is odd given that allegedly none would even think of going in or out of uniform...

Can you show when he "raised the profile" of these gangs? I take your comment to indicate that his conduct brough them to the attention of the Authorities who otherwise would not have prosecuted them.

At most of his rallies and since the EDL was formed. Actually a little before that. Having a break from painting a shed at the moment so I wil dig out the referecnes later this evening

Second question - any reason why his focus is solely on Asian gangs, and no focus on the horrors perpetuated by some members of the Catholic Church?

In Luton the main problem was radical Islam way out of all proportion to the size of the Moslem population let alone the radical part. It was not just the grooming gangs but the Radicalisation and terrorism. The Sex gangs have puled more of the headlines.

So his aim was at the culture around radical Islam in Luton not sex gangs per se. The EDL took off because amy others out side Luton rallied to his call. Including a lot of neo Nazis.

However as TR has a lot of friends who are Jews and Molsems, as he says Luton is very multi cultural, he is not a racist. He did his best to root out the Neo-Nazis and resisted several attempts particularly of a German Neo-Nazi group to infiltrate the EDL. I note there are asians, blacks and LBGT at the EDL rallies I went to. I also note that on the live stream where he was arrested several asians approached him to give support.

It is worth watching the hour long presntation he gave to the Oxford Union which gives a very good isight to who he is and why he is where he is. He repeateday says "show where I have ben racist" and I have yet to see any factual evidence. A lot of emotive crap but no real evidence

BTW had he been listened to at the start there would have been a lot fewer Jhadis from the UK in Afghan and Syria. Also several terrorist attack inthe UK would not have happened. He was point put and naming people and groups who are now know terroists and terrorist groups.

Last edited:
Great piece of cherry picking there, go tell the judge then, and as it's the third time. You utter ******* mong

P.S. Don't write to him you're barely literate it seems

Hi mong features

I suggest that rather than being a total twat you refer to McNaes (24th edition) section 19.1 and 19.4 referring to The Contempt of Court Act 1981.

Listen Scatulus, why don't you just come clean and apply the "Reductio ad Hitlerum" argument, you know you want too.
Was TR radicalised by Islam been in his presence, or an underlying cause, the government policy and the feeling that Islam was been protected, to damp down the side effects of migration ??

If its the first, he is a racist.
If its the second and he develops racist attitudes later, whose fault is that.

But to all the shouty virtue signallers reading this, you are also responsible, because your still defending the system that has created this.

That's like saying you have read the pilots instruction manul so you are a pilot. Perhaps, having watched the whole of the live stream from TR you can be specific about eactly where he broke which bit of the contempt law.

You clearly haven't read McNae's then, which also sites the relevant case law and recent interpretations.

If it was a simple as you suggest there would be no need of Barristers or a jury for the law. Not for that matter a judge. Any minor court official could look up the law and pronounce.