Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Release Tommy Robinson

I don't think he is as stupid as you would like him to be.
I hope you show as much suggestion towards members who support the "far-left".
Would you find that interesting?
They're cnuts as well but not as stupid to come here and expect us to support their unadulterated pish. HTH.

Gents, there are plenty of Brexit threads, can we please keep this thread on topic...

So, is he dead yet?

MB

I think he's still alive as I type this.
The question is that if this latest of his many prison sentences turns out to be a death sentence that actually involves him dying (he came out alive and well after his previous 'death sentence')
It's whether he gets killed at the start of sentence, end of sentence or some time in between.

What time would be the most beneficial for other inmates to kill him for the purposes of publicity for their cause(s), or what time would be the best to boost support for Robinson.

I suspect that if he died after even a few months quite a few of the Free Tommy petition signatories will have forgotten who he was.

If he completes the sentence but comes out from prison as a convert to Islam which group would be the most outraged or most pleased?

Is there a book running...?

It was a serious question. When one of TR's followers murdered Jo Cox it instantly boosted support for Labour and for those wanting equal rights for all British citizens.

When another one put bacon outside a local mosque and verbally abused muslim women and children it boosted support for the mosque within the local community.

When another TR fan ran over and killed a muslim next to a mosque in London it bolstered support for peace within that community.

If TR is killed I could see it boosting support for...........I don't know who!
Is there a second in command that could take over from TR and foster the increased support from the followers of the now deceased TR?

Is there a book running...?

He’s probably writing one.

Now, I don’t wish him dead. Seriously.

That’s not what this post is about.

All I’m saying is, if he gets brutally murdered in prison - IF - then I hope it’s before he writes a book.

Then that book won’t exist.

I would rather he lives and writes a book than dies.

I’m just saying, IF anyone is going to, say, beat his ******* head against a wall or throw his ******* arse down three flights of stairs, I hope they do it before he writes a book.

I think he's still alive as I type this.
The question is that if this latest of his many prison sentences turns out to be a death sentence that actually involves him dying (he came out alive and well after his previous 'death sentence')
It's whether he gets killed at the start of sentence, end of sentence or some time in between.

What time would be the most beneficial for other inmates to kill him for the purposes of publicity for their cause(s), or what time would be the best to boost support for Robinson.

I suspect that if he died after even a few months quite a few of the Free Tommy petition signatories will have forgotten who he was.

If he completes the sentence but comes out from prison as a convert to Islam which group would be the most outraged or most pleased?

Them forgetting him would be amusing.

Him coming out all beardy and in a long frock would cause me serious dehydration issues. I wouldn’t be able to take on fluid fast enough to replenish my losses from years of laughter and pissing myself.

So what you are saying is he should be embracing terrorism and not opposing it.
How is he mocking, please indulge me?
You make it sound like everybody who "fought and died in that uniform" should have the same virtuous pride as you claim to have, Let me guess, you have the proper pride, Has he hurt your proper pride by supporting a different opinion?
Ever stop to think that some people have hurt his pride? Has he came to you and called you a fat **** and are less deserving for serving? or do you not think on two sides of the coin?

Of course, he could be a walt, fair do's if that is the case.
Then again, so could you?

Maybe he should stay at home and bash keyboards like some of the fat cnuts on here do, It certainly makes for some better results pee-emm-ess-ell

EDIT: typo
The rules are quite clear: don't wear uniform to a political rally. There is quite specific legislation about it and I have a feeling it applies to those both serving and whom have never served.

Last edited by a moderator: