Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Release Tommy Robinson

Tommeh got found guilty by a judge - 300 hrs community service....

Public gallery was closed so everybody who went had to stand outside... so nobody could live tweet either...

Strangely that’s because there’s a pandemic at the moment. It’s nothing to do with Yaxley-Lennon. All court public galleries are closed for the duration.

I’ve lived similar experiences to ‘Tommy’ re: the ‘Islamification’ of ‘parts of’ the U.K, so do understand his grievances. I don’t always agree with his methods, but in an democracy take everyone’s opinions onboard, process them, do your own research, and come out with your own opinions. When I see the media, and the state, shut him down like they do, the alarm bells go off.

Anyway, if ‘Tommy’ is your bag, and you want to follow his news, then find him here. Download Telegram Messenger.

I’ve lived similar experiences to ‘Tommy’ re: the ‘Islamification’ of ‘parts of’ the U.K, so do understand his grievances. I don’t always agree with his methods, but in an democracy take everyone’s opinions onboard, process them, do your own research, and come out with your own opinions.
I have
When I see the media, and the state, shut him down like they do, the alarm bells go off.
It's his criminal record which set off my alarm bells.
Anyway, if ‘Tommy’ is your bag, and you want to follow his news, then find him here. Download Telegram Messenger.
Telegram's worth it for things non Tommmmmeh....

I’ve lived similar experiences to ‘Tommy’ re: the ‘Islamification’ of ‘parts of’ the U.K, so do understand his grievances. I don’t always agree with his methods, but in an democracy take everyone’s opinions onboard, process them, do your own research, and come out with your own opinions. When I see the media, and the state, shut him down like they do, the alarm bells go off.

“Do your own research”

“Do your own research”

There are quite a few around here who I wish would do their own research.

I would urge them to start with the below article.

I do chuckle at people whose suspicions apply to everything except a message carefully crafted to tell them what they want to hear, which comes from sources so suspiciously helpful to a hostile foreign power.

Campaigns of subversion by foreign powers, and seditious domestic movements supported by them, are ancient practices of statecraft. These show the common characteristics of intimidation, propaganda and covert influence operations as demonstrated in examples from history. The modern digital space provides effective new means for promoting such vectors of subversion and sedition through cyberattacks on critical infrastructure, the weaponisation of information, and the use of social media to target messaging. Current Russian information campaigns and Salafist-Jihadist recruitment and propaganda are given as examples. The article concludes with an examination of possible responses by democracies that would be consistent with liberal values and human rights including freedom of speech.

I don't want them silenced.

They are free to say what they wish (within the law).

I do want people to be regarded with suspicion.

Also frankly, Hamilton should have done what Aitken has; which is to STFU and retire from public life.

After his disgrace, John Profumo dedicated himself to good works.

Nearly 40 years after he misled the House of Commons and helped bring down the Macmillan government, the former politician was a dedicated charity worker, for whom his friend Lord Longford "felt more admiration than all the men I've known in my lifetime".

I appreciate we live in a post-shame society, but I would have thought accepting money in a brown envelope for asking parliamentary questions (including on behalf of big tobacco to suppress its threat to public health) was a cause for a period of quiet reflection. The rest of his life should do the trick.