Release Tommy Robinson

What do you mean?
What is your idea of "genuine"?, I am "genuinely" interested.
Would "genuine" entail proclaiming "Veterans for bad political policies" (there's an oxymoron), Of course, that could be translated into "Veterans for letting your former enemy roam the streets unchecked". How about "Veterans for shutting up and forking out", are those hypothetical organizations more acceptable.

Oh, And did you ever stop to think that a high percentage of middle-aged veterans are overweight these days, Try any mess on armistice day. They too might share the same concerns as V.A.T But hey, don't let that old chestnut get in the way of a good old slur.
In fact, Keep it up, The ranks of "genuine" V.A.T will grow and you will be categorically lumped alongside the political class as far as personal opinions go. You certainly sound like them.

Such fragrant claims as yours deserve some field work to produce some evidence, why don't you go and tell them what you think and ask if they are "genuine" on camera, They will be London this Saturday so I understand. Take your smartphone.
Please do report back with your facts, I am "genuinely" interested and you might even chalk up some Walt hunting medals. Win Win.

I share your experience of being bullied by "skinheads", the cnuts nicked my footy scarf on my way to school, I was 11, It was the 80's and the BNP didn't exist. Most of those skinheads are now wrinkly old far-left types up my way, politically charged ********* with a few quid in their pockets. I guess bullying does pay.
The ‘ former enemies’ of Veterans against Terrorism don’t wander the streets unchecked you absolute imbecile.

Just a bunch of fat racist nobodys.

Having never heard of veterans against terrorism before this thread what do they actually stand for?
Is there a Veterans for terrorism? Now that I'm a beardy muslamic I suppose I must join - still no sign of my muslamic ray gun though :(

Is Tommy dead yet? Maybe tomorrow, inshallah

The ‘ former enemies’ of Veterans against Terrorism don’t wander the streets unchecked you absolute imbecile.

Just a bunch of fat racist nobodys.
So, you are claiming that former fighters shipped into and out of Afghanistan and Iraq are NOT in this country right now?
You suggest that V.A.T consists of ex-forces from the pre-2000's and thus should not consider these people former enemies?

Maybe you should get down to London too and see the age groups of veterans you complete fire bucket dweller.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
So, you are claiming that former fighters shipped into and out of Afghanistan and Iraq are NOT in this country right now?
You suggest that V.A.T consists of ex-forces from the pre-2000's and thus should not consider these people former enemies?

Maybe you should get down to London too and see the age groups of veterans you complete fire bucket dweller.
Oh dear, you seem a bit emotional, is the tubby in the pic you?

The stupid is strong in you.

I’d suggest you stick to making monkey chants at the tv. The thinking game isn’t for you or the fat ex storemen you see at marches.

Oh dear, you seem a bit emotional, is the tubby in the pic you?
Fortunately not, I'm way better looking and would make a uniform look so godly the MoD would be (s)creaming at the chance to have me advertise it, regardless of where haha.
No, no emotions, the nootropics supercharge is wearing off.

Tubby! I will have you know I keep myself in pretty damn good shape and above average health.
I drink once a week and do two fast 6 mile bike sprints every weekday to work, my youngest keeps me on my toes on weekends, after that gaming and this f*cking forum burns up chill time, So, yeah no emotions, Just acting as a 45 year young should.

Whoa thread drift.

@widow11 piss off twerp, have a bucket...

Fortunately not, I'm way better looking and would make a uniform look so godly the MoD would be (s)creaming at the chance to have me advertise it, regardless of where haha.

Tubby! I will have you know I keep myself in pretty damn good shape and above average health.
I drink once a week and do two fast 6 mile bike sprints every weekday to work, my youngest keeps me on my toes on weekends, after that gaming and this f*cking forum burns up chill time, So, yeah no emotions, Just acting as a 45 year young should.

Whoa thread drift.

Gaming, hanging out with other veterans, hatred of the other........

It’s all coming together now

I actually don't recall. I do vaguely remember zczczc about 18 times as the prepended carrier on the old tape, in a commcen, it was 21 yrs ago :( do you remember, the old morse cq de 0 int qrk ?
I humped all of the WRACs in the COMCEN in Hohne, over a period of six months, many years ago.

They were all fucking stinking and one of them died a couple of years later on a training exercise.

Which was nice.

Whoa thread drift.

How do you manage with only drinking once a week? Don’t you get dehydrated?

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

repeat it to yourself a hundred gazillion times then ask if it applies yourself

Gaming, hanging out with other veterans, hatred of the other........

It’s all coming together now
Cherry picker eh, who would have thought.
I don't hang out with veterans, I agree with some of them.
Hatred, no hatred here, Just in your imagination dear.

What do you mean?
What is your idea of "genuine"?, I am "genuinely" interested.
Would "genuine" entail proclaiming "Veterans for bad political policies" (there's an oxymoron), Of course, that could be translated into "Veterans for letting your former enemy roam the streets unchecked". How about "Veterans for shutting up and forking out", are those hypothetical organizations more acceptable.

Oh, And did you ever stop to think that a high percentage of middle-aged veterans are overweight these days, Try any mess on armistice day. They too might share the same concerns as V.A.T But hey, don't let that old chestnut get in the way of a good old slur.
In fact, Keep it up, The ranks of "genuine" V.A.T will grow and you will be categorically lumped alongside the political class as far as personal opinions go. You certainly sound like them.

Such fragrant claims as yours deserve some field work to produce some evidence, why don't you go and tell them what you think and ask if they are "genuine" on camera, They will be London this Saturday so I understand. Take your smartphone.
Please do report back with your facts, I am "genuinely" interested and you might even chalk up some Walt hunting medals. Win Win.

I share your experience of being bullied by "skinheads", the cnuts nicked my footy scarf on my way to school, I was 11, It was the 80's and the BNP didn't exist. Most of those skinheads are now wrinkly old far-left types up my way, politically charged ********* with a few quid in their pockets. I guess bullying does pay.
Is there some sort of rant stag list?

Close indeed sir, you clearly have a technical aptitude and no social life at all, we’re clearly brothers under the skin.

Murray code was aurally similar to Morse but entirely machine-read (I had a couple of civvy instructors who could take it by hand though).

The letters “r” and “y” used all five of the punch holes which formed the printout on ribbons of paper.

Yes, kids. Paper. “Y” was positions 1, 2 and 5 whilst “r” was 3 and 4.

Hence “ry” demonstrated that all five little punchy things worked.

Funnily enough this came up in conversation for me recently when we were wondering which former trade skill, civvy or Army, was the most emphatically useless in 2018.

My interlocutor claimed his youthful study of typewriter repair.

I claimed Murray code.

Neither of us is Muslim.
Agree about uselessness - but wrong! R = 2 and 4, Y = 1, 3 and 5. Thus maximum deflection of tweaky things as you said. Very distinctive on audio, could always spot a test tape.

Agree about uselessness - but wrong! R = 2 and 4, Y = 1, 3 and 5. Thus maximum deflection of tweaky things as you said. Very distinctive on audio, could always spot a test tape.
Guys! I think you've done it! You've found something even more boring than the 'free our 'ero Tommy'! Shite we've been hearing for nearly 2000 posts!

Might I also take this opportunity to ask the OP if this thread has gone in the way that he expected?

I knew I should have Googled it. Memory fades but the Spirit of Google sustaineth.

Blessed be the Spirit.

On the interlinked sneaky radio things by which we used to find individual bored conscript radio ops in Uzbekistan and Nizhny Novgorod, ryryryry was the standard test comms.

Even though there was no link at all with Murray.

I still use it when sending an otherwise blank email to establish a link with someone.

Guys! I think you've done it! You've found something even more boring than the 'free our 'ero Tommy'! Shite we've been hearing for nearly 2000 posts!

Might I also take this opportunity to ask the OP if this thread has gone in the way that he expected?

Maybe The People’s Tommy could learn Murray code in prison.

Then he’d be even more pointless when he comes out murdered.

It's the anniversary of the Finsbury Park terrorist attack today.
Perhaps the Veterans against terrorism will do something to mark the event.
Cold blooded murder on the streets of the UK is cold blooded murder no matter who does it.
And has the Football Lads Alliance issued a statement? They're against all forms of extremism, you know...

D

Deleted 154930

I knew I should have Googled it. Memory fades but the Spirit of Google sustaineth.

Blessed be the Spirit.

On the interlinked sneaky radio things by which we used to find individual bored conscript radio ops in Uzbekistan and Nizhny Novgorod, ryryryry was the standard test comms.

Even though there was no link at all with Murray.

I still use it when sending an otherwise blank email to establish a link with someone.
no stories of Russians messing about?
we humble RTGs were not averse to midnight silly messages, during the wee hours. Until, a week later parade, with the RSM, who had a transcript of said silly messages and a beasting ensued.

Latest Threads