Release Tommy Robinson

If I am seeing the correct MTP wearing chap there seem to be two red/maroon areas on his shirt I cant make out.
On his left side he has what looks like (on a small screen) an oval backed badge para reg badge. On his right hand side there looks like a red blob or stain. Is that a trick of the light or a badge/patch.
My best effort (on an old phone screen) is

GSM
UN medal (Cyprus)
Poppy
Blue Peter badge

If you think he is a fraud, be a hero and expose him, Other than that it's just your opinion, which carries as much weight as the fellow in question.
He is not my mate, I have no idea if he has war stories so I do not regret to bespell your own little version of reality.

As a fair suggestion.
I can't remember if you are serving, ex forces or never served, but waltzing around with a mis match of badges will be disapproved of by just about all forces types, and screams 'throbber' to most people (talking about British people here)

I'm a bit lost as to why you decided to ask about things AFTER a person stops serving as those things arent taught and so wouldnt be something everyone would know, so are completely different to understanding dress regs imho.

If you think he is a fraud, be a hero and expose him, Other than that it's just your opinion, which carries as much weight as the fellow in question.
He is not my mate, I have no idea if he has war stories so I do not regret to bespell your own little version of reality.
You stated earlier "He's ex-services, now civilian" which rather implies that you know him.

So either you do know him enough to believe he is ex services, or you don't know him and have no idea whether he is actually ex Army but have taken it as read because he belongs to a group of swivel eyed loons calling themselves "Veterans against Terrorism", a group whose membership vetting policy I suspect has very low standards.

Enlighten me please; which is it?

It's the anniversary of the Finsbury Park terrorist attack today.
Perhaps the Veterans against terrorism will do something to mark the event.
Cold blooded murder on the streets of the UK is cold blooded murder no matter who does it.

I've stopped commenting on this subject across various internet forums.

I cannot believe, how many sheep can hold this toerag up as a role model or, saviour of our way of life. It's the same old shite, just a different singer.

I would guess it's alternating bits to test/clear?

Close indeed sir, you clearly have a technical aptitude and no social life at all, we’re clearly brothers under the skin.

Murray code was aurally similar to Morse but entirely machine-read (I had a couple of civvy instructors who could take it by hand though).

The letters “r” and “y” used all five of the punch holes which formed the printout on ribbons of paper.

Yes, kids. Paper. “Y” was positions 1, 2 and 5 whilst “r” was 3 and 4.

Hence “ry” demonstrated that all five little punchy things worked.

Funnily enough this came up in conversation for me recently when we were wondering which former trade skill, civvy or Army, was the most emphatically useless in 2018.

My interlocutor claimed his youthful study of typewriter repair.

I claimed Murray code.

Neither of us is Muslim.

Is this any easier to view?
Thanks! That red patch on his right looks like an RBL badge.

There also appears to be some sort of badge in his left lapel.

So he's almost certainly no longer serving, and by his age, the way he does his boots and those medals he might have not even been issued that uniform, but be of the DPM era.

Throbber. On an EDL march. Double throbber.

Latest Threads