Release Tommy Robinson

Gents, there are plenty of Brexit threads, can we please keep this thread on topic...

So, is he dead yet?

MB
I think he's still alive as I type this.
The question is that if this latest of his many prison sentences turns out to be a death sentence that actually involves him dying (he came out alive and well after his previous 'death sentence')
It's whether he gets killed at the start of sentence, end of sentence or some time in between.

What time would be the most beneficial for other inmates to kill him for the purposes of publicity for their cause(s), or what time would be the best to boost support for Robinson.

I suspect that if he died after even a few months quite a few of the Free Tommy petition signatories will have forgotten who he was.

If he completes the sentence but comes out from prison as a convert to Islam which group would be the most outraged or most pleased?

Is there a book running...?
It was a serious question. When one of TR's followers murdered Jo Cox it instantly boosted support for Labour and for those wanting equal rights for all British citizens.

When another one put bacon outside a local mosque and verbally abused muslim women and children it boosted support for the mosque within the local community.

When another TR fan ran over and killed a muslim next to a mosque in London it bolstered support for peace within that community.

If TR is killed I could see it boosting support for...........I don't know who!
Is there a second in command that could take over from TR and foster the increased support from the followers of the now deceased TR?

Is there a book running...?

He’s probably writing one.

Now, I don’t wish him dead. Seriously.

That’s not what this post is about.

All I’m saying is, if he gets brutally murdered in prison - IF - then I hope it’s before he writes a book.

Then that book won’t exist.

I would rather he lives and writes a book than dies.

I’m just saying, IF anyone is going to, say, beat his fucking head against a wall or throw his fucking arse down three flights of stairs, I hope they do it before he writes a book.

I think he's still alive as I type this.
The question is that if this latest of his many prison sentences turns out to be a death sentence that actually involves him dying (he came out alive and well after his previous 'death sentence')
It's whether he gets killed at the start of sentence, end of sentence or some time in between.

What time would be the most beneficial for other inmates to kill him for the purposes of publicity for their cause(s), or what time would be the best to boost support for Robinson.

I suspect that if he died after even a few months quite a few of the Free Tommy petition signatories will have forgotten who he was.

If he completes the sentence but comes out from prison as a convert to Islam which group would be the most outraged or most pleased?

Them forgetting him would be amusing.

Him coming out all beardy and in a long frock would cause me serious dehydration issues. I wouldn’t be able to take on fluid fast enough to replenish my losses from years of laughter and pissing myself.

So what you are saying is he should be embracing terrorism and not opposing it.
How is he mocking, please indulge me?
You make it sound like everybody who "fought and died in that uniform" should have the same virtuous pride as you claim to have, Let me guess, you have the proper pride, Has he hurt your proper pride by supporting a different opinion?
Ever stop to think that some people have hurt his pride? Has he came to you and called you a fat **** and are less deserving for serving? or do you not think on two sides of the coin?

Of course, he could be a walt, fair do's if that is the case.
Then again, so could you?

Maybe he should stay at home and bash keyboards like some of the fat cnuts on here do, It certainly makes for some better results pee-emm-ess-ell

EDIT: typo
The rules are quite clear: don't wear uniform to a political rally. There is quite specific legislation about it and I have a feeling it applies to those both serving and whom have never served.

Last edited:
What terrorism?

The protest concerned was supporting Tommy Robinson’s ‘right’ to freedom of speech to post hate on twitter - one of the tweets concerned seems to think terrorism is a joke

Tommy Robinson and his Hate Tweets
I wasn't speaking to you, but since you butted in...
He belongs to "Veteran's Against Terrorism" that is exactly what they stand for and he is ex-services. You can find his own words on youtube. Because his own words are all anybody has to go by at this point so I suggest do some digging before you turn opinion into fact.

Oh, go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Not joining in with your Klu-Klux-esque racist love-in doesn’t in any way mean that we are in support of crimes commited by minorities.
I wasn't speaking to you too, so since you butted in...

KKK.....racist, racist, (YAWN) give it a rest.
"Crimes committed by minorities", yeah whatever. Suppose it sounds better than the truth, ie terrorism. And "we" sounds better than "me". Maybe you should try the same remedy, you windy-up cymbal bashing monkey, It might put some originality into your beat.

Nice attempt at new-speaking my words....You are Owen Jones and I claim my shilling.

The rules are quite clear: don't wear uniform to a political rally. There is quite specific legislation about it and I have a feeling it applies to those both serving and whom have never served.
But he is ex-services and now civilian, For the life of me I cannot find a reference to the rules that apply to him easily.

I wasn't speaking to you, but since you butted in.......
This is a forum, therefore an open discussion
Private messaging is one to one

He belongs to "Veteran's Against Terrorism" that is exactly what they stand for and he is ex-services. You can find his own words on youtube. Because his own words are all anybody has to go by at this point so I suggest do some digging before you turn opinion into fact.
That explains your comment then
He presumably stands for freedom of speech too as that’s the banner he’s in front of

Not liking him in uniform on a freedom of speech protest does not mean that @Mighty_Blighty loves everything else that a protester

D

Deleted 154930

Going back to 2011, I used to be a conservative member (7yrs) and having done canvassing. The % population in my constituency, which would agree, with much of what TR says, despite some of your distaste, would be easily, greater than 50%.

The divergence, is many won't vote for bad people, because it would make them feel crap about themselves. The first past the post also forces people, to vote negatively, against a party they least care for. So for instances, the vast majority of people in the NE, hate the Tories, but a significant minority, vote for them or others, because they believe labour are worst.

Ukip were able to able tap into the group, who no longer wished to play the old game. So you could say, that is around 15-20% of the vote. That, group is not going away and is likely only set to grow. I agree TR was a political failure, particular pegida. But, his backstory grows and all he needs are a more savvy bunch around him, to use what he does have, to make a splash.

All it would take to head that scenario off, is a minimal effort, to change the tone and throw the people a few bones. But, of course, everyone is locked into there own virtue signalling echo chambers.

I wasn't speaking to you, but since you butted in...

I wasn't speaking to you too, so since you butted in...

KKK.....racist, racist, (YAWN) give it a rest.
"Crimes committed by minorities", yeah whatever. Suppose it sounds better than the truth, ie terrorism. And "we" sounds better than "me". Maybe you should try the same remedy, you windy-up cymbal bashing monkey, It might put some originality into your beat.

Nice attempt at new-speaking my words....You are Owen Jones and I claim my shilling.

But he is ex-services and now civilian, For the life of me I cannot find a reference to the rules that apply to him easily.
Who belongs to 'Veterans against Terrorism' and is ex-forces? Our 'ero TR or Jabba the Greenjacket?

Going back to 2011, I used to be a conservative member (7yrs) and having done canvassing. The % population in my constituency, which would agree, with much of what TR says, despite some of your distaste, would be easily, greater than 50%.

The divergence, is many won't vote for bad people, because it would make them feel crap about themselves. The first past the post also forces people, to vote negatively, against a party they least care for. So for instances, the vast majority of people in the NE, hate the Tories, but a significant minority, vote for them or others, because they believe labour are worst.

Ukip were able to able tap into the group, who no longer wished to play the old game. So you could say, that is around 15-20% of the vote. That, group is not going away and is likely only set to grow. I agree TR was a political failure, particular pegida. But, his backstory grows and all he needs are a more savvy bunch around him, to use what he does have, to make a splash.

All it would take to head that scenario off, is a minimal effort, to change the tone and throw the people a few bones. But, of course, everyone is locked into there own virtue signalling echo chambers.
I agree with everything except your last paragraph*. There is little doubt that the polarity of politics is changing: rather than class being the defining issue, it is our relationship to the outside world that defines us. You only have to look at the numerous 'brexxxt' threads on here to see that.

So, no issues with your observations; it's the analysis in your last paragraph that, to use a economic term, is pants.

1. As has been pointed out to you before, resorting to populist policies ('throwing a bone') is a dangerous strategy for politicians and is almost ALWAYS a sign of desperation. The examples of CMD and PMTM in very recent times are evidence enough of that.

2. There is no need to head any scenario off, certainly at this point. Again, as has been pointed out to you before, the voting for TR etc is way outside what you'd expect in statistical errors. If you wanted to write a dictionary definition of an 'outlier' you could use the EDL as an example. This is particularly so with our 'first past the post' electoral system. FFS the two main parties aren't usually even particularly worried about the Lib Dems: they're not going to be worried about someone who polls similar to Lord Buckethead.

3. And on the subject of fringe politics: if TR, for example, tried moving closer to the centre to pick up UKIP support, for example, there'd always be some twat that would call 'splitter' and form a new bat-shit crazy far right party.

ETA * Well, apart from your grammar, spelling and use of punctuation, obviously.

Last edited:

Latest Threads