Release Tommy Robinson

I hope you show as much suggestion towards members who support the "far-left".
Yep, they're cunts too......how many times? It seems those with XRW/XLW views see the world as us/them, just because I hate your Neo-Nazi wanabee doesn't mean I'll be sharing bodily fluids with Jezza or any of his fans.

'If you don't love Tommy you must be a lefty' is bollocks, the reality is 'If you're not educationally sub-normal you'll be fine with someone who, by his own admission, broke to conditions of the suspension of his sentence, going back to jail' regardless of which side of the political stupidity fence he comes form.

BTW, Is he dead yet?

Busy eating, the fat bastard.

I see GS medal and maybe South Atlantic (happy to be corrected my eyesight's not what it was) plus a couple of others that I can't make out.

He doesn't look old enough for Falklands and I'm not sure that those are issued shades.

You don't think that he might be...... Oh, the shame of it.....Oh,surely not.......

Might he be a fraud?
Could he be one of the posters here?
There are TR supporters in this thread, and some who say they have knowledge of the protest.

Busy eating, the fat bastard.

I see GS medal and maybe South Atlantic (happy to be corrected my eyesight's not what it was) plus a couple of others that I can't make out.

He doesn't look old enough for Falklands and I'm not sure that those are issued shades.

You don't think that he might be...... Oh, the shame of it.....Oh,surely not.......

Might he be a fraud?
I think it's a UN Medal, probably Cyprus.

Yep, they're cnuts too......how many times? It seems those with XRW/XLW views see the world as us/them, just because I hate your Neo-Nazi wanabee doesn't mean I'll be sharing bodily fluids with Jezza or any of his fans.

'If you don't love Tommy you must be a lefty' is bollocks, the reality is 'If you're not educationally sub-normal you'll be fine with someone who, by his own admission, broke to conditions of the suspension of his sentence, going back to jail' regardless of which side of the political stupidity fence he comes form.

BTW, Is he dead yet?
Indeed, given that the EDL poll less than 1% of the vote, that means at least 49% of the electorate that's 'right of centre' will still be further left than our 'ero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:) unless someone more recent than me (that's just about anyone) can correct me, I believe it's against regulations to attend political meetings in uniform...?

Regardless of L/R etc
Looks to me like one of those dickheads that can't let go and plays 'let's dress up' to (allegedly) big themselves up for the day.
He seems to have the NI CSM and probs Cyprus UN medals but no jubilee or 21st century ops medals.
Seems to date him to the 1980s or 1990s.
Civvy ex-squaddie larging it up IMO.

Yep, they're cnuts too......how many times? It seems those with XRW/XLW views see the world as us/them, just because I hate your Neo-Nazi wanabee doesn't mean I'll be sharing bodily fluids with Jezza or any of his fans.

BTW, Is he dead yet?
Absolutely spot on, agree 100%.

Is he dead yet?

MB

Could he be one of the posters here?
There are TR supporters in this thread, and some who say they have knowledge of the protest.
Maybe it's the camera angle but there appears to be something wrong with the way he's done his trouser legs as well. He looks to me a though he's not used twists (or even elastic bands ) at the ankles, but has elected to tie the laces instead, right at the top of the boot instead of fashionably just above the ankle . The boots also look black to me rather than current issue brown, but that may be the light.

Between them and the sunglasses, I am deeply suspicious that he may not be all he pretends to be.

Maybe it's the camera angle but there appears to be something wrong with the way he's done his trouser legs as well. He looks to me a though he's not used twists (or even elastic bands ) at the ankles, but has elected to tie the laces instead, right at the top of the boot instead of fashionably just above the ankle . The boots also look black to me rather than current issue brown, but that may be the light.

Between them and the sunglasses, I am deeply suspicious that he may not be all he pretends to be.
I haven't seen the pic, maybe thats a good thing.
I do find it odd why anyone would wear medals for a public march anyway if the march wasn't a military march or campaign specific.

So what you are saying is he should be embracing terrorism and not opposing it.
How is he mocking, please indulge me?
You make it sound like everybody who "fought and died in that uniform" should have the same virtuous pride as you claim to have, Let me guess, you have the proper pride, Has he hurt your proper pride by supporting a different opinion?
Ever stop to think that some people have hurt his pride? Has he came to you and called you a fat **** and are less deserving for serving? or do you not think on two sides of the coin?

Of course, he could be a walt, fair do's if that is the case.
Then again, so could you?

Maybe he should stay at home and bash keyboards like some of the fat cnuts on here do, It certainly makes for some better results pee-emm-ess-ell

EDIT: typo
Oh, go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Not joining in with your Klu-Klux-esque racist love-in doesn’t in any way mean that we are in support of crimes commited by minorities.

That would require proportional representation, which would also massively increase the seats for the Lib Dems and the Greens.
Let's just abide by the other referendum result and keep it as it is, then, eh...?!

I don't think he is as stupid as you would like him to be.
I hope you show as much suggestion towards members who support the "far-left".
Would you find that interesting?
They're cunts as well but not as stupid to come here and expect us to support their unadulterated pish. HTH.

We'll never forget you Robby Tomlinson
Another nom de plume (that's French that is) then? There's only eight Tommy Robinsons would be a cracking fussaball song.