Release Tommy Robinson

The NF has never had a member elected to the Commons. They have lost their deposit in every General Election where they put candidates up for election. The highest proportion of votes they have had at a general election is 0.6%

The BNP have never had a member elected to the Commons although they have saved their deposits in a number of election. The highest proportion of votes they have had at a general election is 1.9%.

Nigel Farage has stood for election in the Commons 7 times and has not been elected once.
The NF have saved a few deposits over the years. If I could be arrsed getting one of my old hard drives from the attic I could probably give you a detailed breakdown. Certainly Leicester in the 70s, West Bromwich possibly and parts of London. One of the NF stalwarts who died recently did well in somewhere near Newcastle.

UKIP have been vilely served by our crap voting system.

They’ve gained, what, 10% or more of votes and got 1/650th of the seats.

Much as I hold the moronic, quasi-racist illiterate badly dressed shouty horrible embarrassments in the deepest revulsion and contempt, in all fairness they should be in Parliament.
A valid point well made on the voting system, but this thread is dealing with group that would be far closer to Lord Buckethead than UKIP in the vote share.
:)

RCT(V)

Instead of just banging out 'disagree' icons why not correct my figures if you think they are wrong. All the figures of the relevent groups are open source.

If you think the miniscule voteshare for the EDL and similar parties was closer to UKIP than Lord Buckethead just argue it properly.

Last edited:
@RCT(V)

UKIP got roughly 594,000 votes.

Lord Buckethead got nearly 300 votes.

So the maths are easy, did TR etc get more or less votes than say very roughly 296,000 votes?

If it helps the BNP got 4,642 votes,

The NF have saved a few deposits over the years. If I could be arrsed getting one of my old hard drives from the attic I could probably give you a detailed breakdown. Certainly Leicester in the 70s, West Bromwich possibly and parts of London. One of the NF stalwarts who died recently did well in somewhere near Newcastle.

The National Front have lost their deposits in every General election where they have stood as candidates.

The electoral performance of far-right parties in the UK - Commons Library briefing - UK Parliament

My, he’s been busy....
Busy eating, the fat bastard.

I see GS medal and maybe South Atlantic (happy to be corrected my eyesight's not what it was) plus a couple of others that I can't make out.

He doesn't look old enough for Falklands and I'm not sure that those are issued shades.

You don't think that he might be...... Oh, the shame of it.....Oh,surely not.......

Might he be a fraud?

UKIP have been vilely served by our crap voting system.

They’ve gained, what, 10% or more of votes and got 1/650th of the seats.

Much as I hold the moronic, quasi-racist illiterate badly dressed shouty horrible embarrassments in the deepest revulsion and contempt, in all fairness they should be in Parliament.
That would require proportional representation, which would also massively increase the seats for the Lib Dems and the Greens.

However it's worth noting that in most countries that have a form of PR it's inevitably coalition government, and in Israel that means that their own brand of rabid shouty people end up with a lot more power/influence than their 2%* of the vote suggests they should have.

*that's 2% in Israel, not here: as @Slime has shown (with actual sums!), the EDL are down in the 'Lord Buckethead' scores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting pic, if its somebody serving...

I don't think he is as stupid as you would like him to be.
I hope you show as much suggestion towards members who support the "far-left".
Would you find that interesting?

For now.
The NF used to poll respectable numbers in the 70s, similarly, the more recent BNP. Both terrified the government, because if enough people grow cynical of mainstream parties, you have traction. All that is missing is an effective speaker. Farage who is not right wing did it, but he was missing that backstory of struggle.

On the oxford vid, I watched that and was the main reason, I started posting. He is a dangerous man.
No. He's not. He's an annoyance who gets a disproportionate amount of airtime. Look up 'availability heuristic'. He's just in our consciousness because of the PR this generates, but this is never going to put him into power.

I don't think he is as stupid as you would like him to be.
I hope you show as much suggestion towards members who support the "far-left".
Would you find that interesting?
Well I certainly would. I wore my uniform with pride for 25 years, and that fat cunt is mocking men and women who have fought and died in that uniform, and I don’t care who he is supposed to be supporting.

MB

Well I certainly would. I wore my uniform with pride for 25 years, and that fat **** is mocking men and women who have fought and died in that uniform, and I don’t care who he is supposed to be supporting.

MB
So what you are saying is he should be embracing terrorism and not opposing it.
How is he mocking, please indulge me?
You make it sound like everybody who "fought and died in that uniform" should have the same virtuous pride as you claim to have, Let me guess, you have the proper pride, Has he hurt your proper pride by supporting a different opinion?
Ever stop to think that some people have hurt his pride? Has he came to you and called you a fat cunt and are less deserving for serving? or do you not think on two sides of the coin?

Of course, he could be a walt, fair do's if that is the case.
Then again, so could you?

Maybe he should stay at home and bash keyboards like some of the fat cunts on here do, It certainly makes for some better results pee-emm-ess-ell

EDIT: typo

Last edited:
The National Front have lost their deposits in every General election where they have stood as candidates.

The electoral performance of far-right parties in the UK - Commons Library briefing - UK Parliament
I've just started reading this parliamentary report and I'm willing to back my knowledge against it. Just the simple fact they have managed to get to formation date of the BNP wrong by 10 years means I reckon I'm going to win.

As I understand it retaining a deposit in a Parliamentary election means getting 5% of the vote, I'm not sure when that was brought in but I can think of at least 5 times when the NF polled more than that.

parl.JPG

Latest Threads