Release Tommy Robinson

OK, if one of you new citizens commit a crime, we charge there board and lodgings at HM pleasure and an additional additional charge and withdraw that sum of money from the foreign aid budget ?
As you gave me an 'old' for quoting your lack of English above, have a look at this post too.

A chimp could do better!
You may be better suited to forums in a different langauge.

He claims to have been a Radio Telegraphist in the Royal Signals, which was an "A Trade" in old money. Meaning he would have had to be in the top 5-10% on his intake tests.

This bloke can barely string 5 coherent words together.

He also got "downgraded" to RTG from EW Op because he has "polish" relatives.

MB

D

Deleted 154930

And that's NO kind of incentive on the individual to conform, is it? His punishment gets done by someone else.
A Criminal NOT born of this country, serves out there sentence as normal. All, i was proposing, is the cost to society be calculated and charged, as a deduction on the foreign aid budget, given our present immigration/migration policy is a social wealth fare system of the world.

D

Deleted 154930

He claims to have been a Radio Telegraphist in the Royal Signals, which was an "A Trade" in old money. Meaning he would have had to be in the top 5-10% on his intake tests.

MB
Thanks for that character reference.

MB
The latter- I knew someone this happened to, 9 Sigs, around about 1990.

MB

Can’t be arsed checking, is it Ecomnonom you’re on about? I’ll pm him.

Later post cleared it up

"The Race Relations Act 1976 and all of its amendments and extensions protect individuals from being discriminated against in employment on the grounds of colour, race, nationality, religious beliefs or ethnicity. "

So now you know.
You do realise anything that came into force or indeed changed in meaning after they went from primary school to the non-certificate stream at big school has no meaning to the mouth breathers of the far right other than as a symbol of their perceived victim-hood.

A Criminal NOT born of this country, serves out there sentence as normal. All, i was proposing, is the cost to society be calculated and charged, as a deduction on the foreign aid budget, given our present immigration/migration policy is a social wealth fare system of the world.
And you have had pointed out to you several times that British citizens are sometimes born outside the UK, so using country of birth as the main factor is moronic.

D

Deleted 154930

Yeah, But he didn't actually train as a EW Op, got "downgraded" to RTG at Sutton Coalfield apparently.

Also only served in Germany so wouldn't have been in Cyprus.

MB
I got downgraded, about 2 weeks into basic, after getting called in to the see the penney squadron OC

Aww... I've upset Matt the fecking enthusiastic sucker of islamic cock, cos i used the word islamic.
**** off skank. Seriously.

Over 1200 posts here, most of them slagging off TR/Griffin, myself etc, in any possible angle you lot can find. 90% untrue.
NOT A WORD said against the MUSLIM grooming gangs.
NOT A WORD of sympathy for the thousands of young white girls put through hell by the filthy ISLAMIC scum.

Most of you are a shameful fecking disgrace.
You fucking retarded tit. We haven't said a word against the paedos, or expressed sympathy for their victims, because it's like saying "water is wet" or "I breathe air".

Utterly self evident to anyone with a shred of common decency.

However, this thread isn't about either of those things, it's about a criminal convicted of endangering trials of the aforementioned paedos.

Latest Threads