Release Tommy Robinson

I was born in Nairobi in 1964. Both my parents are English born (Bromley and Birmingham) and were both commissioned officers. I served 17 years. My number starts with 2462 which I suspect is a lower number than yours.

And you think I should be expelled ?

You win. Absolutely. No doubt. Every year there's a competition for "Site Penis of the year" award. I though MAALOX was shoe in this year after his latest utter wankery. But no......

MAALOX is a child, a mere babe in the woods compared to you, you utter, utter bell end.
Nothing in response Econcom? Nothing at all? Really? After all your other responses above?
You pathetic little man.

Nothing in response Econcom? Nothing at all? Really? After all your other responses above?
You pathetic little man.
Hey mate, he is a picker of cherries :)

He will give it a couple of pages and come in with another angle hoping everyone has forgotten that he looked like a tool a few pages back ^~

I was born in Nairobi in 1964. Both my parents are English born (Bromley and Birmingham) and were both commissioned officers. I served 17 years. My number starts with 2462 which I suspect is a lower number than yours.

And you think I should be expelled ?

You win. Absolutely. No doubt. Every year there's a competition for "Site Penis of the year" award. I though MAALOX was shoe in this year after his latest utter wankery. But no......

MAALOX is a child, a mere babe in the woods compared to you, you utter, utter bell end.

They let Brummies be officers back then?

Well, I never.

Is that an offence which will get you sent to prison?

You didn't say that. What you said was:

"A written guarantee, that anyone born outside the country, should be automatically expelled, from the country. No excuses, no lawyer waffle about there uk born family. Its harsh, but you chose to commit a crime. If found returning, you face hard labour. "

D

Deleted 154930

Which country?
Don't forget YOU aren't a full native of Britain!
Slimey; Always nice to see, that instead of merely commenting, I offer a substantive idea and shot to pieces :) I am starting to get the feel for the forum.

D

Deleted 154930

Anyone who is a British citizern is 'one of ours'. That's the definition of citizenship.
OK, if one of you new citizens commit a crime, we charge there board and lodgings at HM pleasure and an additional additional charge and withdraw that sum of money from the foreign aid budget ?

Latest Threads