Release Tommy Robinson

Or the five shot in Plymouth almost a year ago by a radicalised 'Incel'?

Indeed, but incels are not neccessarily XRW.

There's probably a bit of a overlay on the Venn map of them though.

Bit like the numbers of XRW who, whilst plotting to bring down the corrupt state, find time in their busy lives to be nonces.

Bit like the numbers of XRW who, whilst plotting to bring down the corrupt state, find time in their busy lives to be nonces.

The Plymouth shooter had posted a lot of material on XRW channels.

There seems to be a rather unhealthy cross-connect between some XRW extremists and "paedo-hunter" groups, which also has looped in a few ex Army personnel.

I stated up thread that it is wrong to lump incels as a group in to the right wing box.
Yes, they generally do believe that it is their society's culture that is at fault because they usually believe that their culture (whether they are from the west or asia) encourages women to only want alfa male types.
But a lot of anti-man feminist types blame men for all their problems too.
And they aren't classed as right wing extremists.

BDB7A520-2F66-4DD0-BD56-1915BBD1E9FE.jpeg

I stated up thread that it is wrong to lump incels as a group in to the right wing box.
Yes, they generally do believe that it is their society's culture that is at fault because they usually believe that their culture (whether they are from the west or asia) encourages women to only want alfa male types.
But a lot of anti-man feminist types blame men for all their problems too.
And they aren't classed as right wing extremists.
Probably because they haven’t gone out of their way to actively murder people.

Maybe they're just better at hiding it.
They’re too busy making me a sandwich.

At least one prominant feminist has called for the genocide of all but a small breeding party of men.
ISTR another calling for them all to be placed in concentration camps with occasional visitation rights.

There may be a connection as to why women make poor mass murderers / splodey dopes as to why they choose to top themselves in less violent ways than men do (and possibly why they choose methods that are likely to lead to discovery rather than death).

If anyone is looking for a thesis for a doctorate then there are a couple there at least.

I’m not aware of any murders of men in the UK carried out by radicalised feminists who’ve been known to frequent XRW forums, so yes.

There have been a number carried out by incels though.
Oh... just not radical feminists who frequent XRW websites then. Righttt...
What about those radical feminists who don't frequent XRW websites?

That will be a nice round number, but their gender critical sisters wish that the number was higher.

Latest Threads